𝟎𝟑

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚📍
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟕:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦.

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚📍𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟕:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 || 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤/𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐡

"VASSIAH LET HER HAIR GO" Tootie yelled as I dragged Tiara down the front steps into the street.

"See bitch my palms been itching to do this shit for a while now," I said while punching her in the face repeatedly

"Let go please" Tiara begged while I was still on top of her.

Bitch called me a pet now look who dog walking her, god works in mysterious ways...

"WORLDSTARRRRR" Dj screamed while recording

"OUUU SHIT" I heard while I banged her head up against the curb and blood from her nose started leaking on my BRAND NEW AF1'S.

Now I really gotta beat dat ass.

"YOU GOT BLOOD ON MY SHOES HOE?" I yelled as I stomped her in the stomach repeatedly as she started to cry more than she was before.

Someone eventually got me up off of her and brought me back into the house but they took Tiara to the ER as far as they told me.

"So we just gon sit here and act like nothing happened," Dee said while scrunching up his face in shock

"I didn't mean to fight her," I said quietly while shrugging

"That was attempted homicide the hell you mean iAn mEan tO fIgHt hEr." Dee mocked while looking me up and down.

"She started it and I finished it. Simple" I said with a shrug

"No you almost finished her ass," DJ said while rubbing his hand down his face "And Imani ain't that supposed to be your cousin how you let her get beat up like that" he added on.

"That's gods doing okay, that ain't got shit to do with me" Imani responded quickly while scrunching up her face.

"I'm It was only in a matter of time she was gon' get dragged, I told her stupid ass stop talkin' allat' shit if you know you can't fight" Mekah (ME • KUH) added while shrugging.

"Ian finna lie Ian think u had it in you," DJ said with a suprised expression.

"Learn some new every day"

"Yo ass needa' be on WWE smackdown, li' manly ass," A familiar face said while he walked down the stairs eating a snicker.

Wait cause I'm kinda hungry...

"Shut the fuck up," I said while staring at him blankly.

"Ain't you the bitch from Wendy's," he said while squinting his eyes at me.

Bitchhhhhh!?

"It must be fuck with Siah day. " I said while chucking dryly while he stared back at me with an amused expression.

"Mazzi leave that girl alone" Mekuh said while mugging him.

"He straight" I said with a plain face. "Watch me fuck him up next" I mumbled lowly while Imani quickly turned her head towards me.

"That nigga will Ike you so fast leave em' alone" Imani said to me with wide eyes.

"I fight niggas" I said while shrugging.

Win or lose I'm still gon run my shit.

"You wanna know whats crazy"Dee asked.

"Not really" Mazzi said with a bored expression.

"It's hard to believe you and tootie ass is cousins, Her ass can't fight to save her life." Dee said. "And where da hell she at, ain't y'all blood, how she just left you?" he added on but more of in a statement way than a question.

I simply shrugged knowing that she was always wishy washy as hell.

"Blood don't make you family" Latto said after not saying anything the whole time I was here.

We all silently nodded knowing that's the sad truth, Blood don't mean anything if there's no loyalty.

"Tootie just texted me" Dj Said while lookin at his phone. "Damn nigga...you broke her nose and she has a fractured skull. " he said plainly before cracking up.

"Nigga concussion?" Mekuh asked while looking at him like he's stupid.

"No dumbass." He looked back at her rolling his eyes.

"Damn I ain't mean to bang her head up like that, it was on accident. " I said innocently.

"How the fuc-"

"I wish y'all would shut the fuck up bout it" Mazzi said while stretching, lifting his wife beater making his tattoos visible on the bottom.

"Fuck is you starring at" He said to me while mugging.

"Man watch out" I said while getting up to leave. "Nice meeting y'all" I said while hugging Imani and Mekuh. After that I dapped up DJ, Latto and Dee then went home.

I'm too fat to be fighting, I'm tied as hell.

♕♕

This chapter was lowkey wack asl but I got bored so... 🌚