𝟎𝟕

𝟦𝟧+ 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋🌚
He has no fc.
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍
࿕ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐙 𝐙 𝐈 𝐌 𝐎   𝐕 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 ࿕

❝︎𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐈❞︎

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"Stay inna car" I said after I parked the car and left shordy.

"JAYVON PICK THAT SHIT UP." I heard Bernetta loud ass yell from inside as I banged on the door.

Bad ass kids

"BERNETTA!" I yelled impatiently from the outside of the door. "Fuck allat." I mumbled to myself before I started to pick the lock until I heard a click.

Just before I could turn the knob the door swung open.

"What I tell you bout' that shit." Bernetta scolded after she moved out of the doorway as I walked in.

"Wassup Demon." I said as I picked my bad ass lil cousin; jayvon.

"Don't be calling him that." Bernetta mumbled as I walked into her kitchen going straight for the pantry. "He only bad cause he be with you." She laughed

"All you do is eat, Ion how look you so skinny." She said shaking her head before sitting at the kitchen table.

Percs...
Teehee jk 🌚

"So how much she owe you?" I asked huffing referring to my birth giver, getting straight to the point while putting my honey bun in the microwave.

A/N warm honeybuns go crazyyyyy😩.

"Too damn much." She said scoffing while shaking her head. "I can't keep watching TJ for free, I got kids of my own to take care of and-" she cut herself off taking a breathe in looking stressed as hell.

"This shit is expensive, you know how much baby food cost now?" She asked  while cleaning the counter. "Look, I just want her to get her shit togethe-" She said dropping her head down.

"I keep telling you ain't shit finna change." I cut her off shaking my head and shrugging while she looked in deep thought. "She did the same shit to me and Mar, that's exactly why ion fuck with her dumbass." I added on feeling myself getting angry at the thought of her.

"Stop calling her out her name-"

"Fuck that bitch."

"At least try talking to her. You only get one ma-"

"Ion give two fucks about her so you can stop now with allat shit."

"Hmm" I said handing her a stack.

"Mm-mm keep it ion-"

Before she could finish talking I walked away going upstairs to grab TJ.

Ian never seen nobody turn down money like her ass shit, couldn't be me.

After I grabbed TJ's bag I walked back downstairs about to leave.

"Bye Bernetta. " I said calling her by her first name again to make her mad.

"STOP CALLING ME DA-" she said throwing her slipper at me before I closed the door while chuckling.

I walked to the car going to the backseat opening the door and strapping TJ while dumbass was sleepin upfront.

Finally, the li bitch talk to much for my liking.

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

"Get yo ass out my car." I said irritated as I shook shorty for the fifth time tryna wake her up.

Is this bitch dead?

"Fuck it." I shrugged before squeezing her nose shut to see if she'd move.

"Don't kill her dumbass" a voice in my head said.

Ain't nobody gon kill this bitch.

"AHHHH" she screamed while catching her breath.

"IM FINNA DIE, LORD IM TOO YOUNG!" She said banging on the window before she turned around seeing me mug her.

"Wake my li my brother up and ima kill you." I warned as she turned to the backseat looking at him then making a "yikes" face.

She mouthed "I'm sorry" while looking at me then turning back to look at him. 

"He so cuteee." She said lowly while poking her bottom lip out still looking at him.

I just nodded and waited for he to get the fuck out my car. Niggas never needed conversation.

"You gon leave now or..?" I asked.

She looked back at me and looked irritated. "You always gotta be so damn rude." She mumbled before rolling her eyes, grabbing her shit then leaving my car.

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

"HUNGRY!" TJ yelled from inside of the bathroom.

I swear those the only words I've heard him say all three years of his life, his lil ass love food.

I chuckled then got up and walked to the bathroom door.

"You dressed?" I asked while I cracked the door so I wouldn't have to yell.

He opened the door all the way and stomped out with an attitude while I looked at him in amusement.

"I.HUNGRY!" He stomped with every word.

"What you wanna eat Mook?" I asked him while bending down to his level to pick him up the walking into the kitchen.

"Hmm" he hummed while hitting his chin with his finger while I looked in amusement. "You want cereal?" I asked knowing that's one of the only food his chubby ass eats as he nodded quickly.

"What kind mook?" I asked while putting the cereal boxes on the counter. "A nigga needa to learn how to cook, fast." I mumbled to myself.

"This one?" I asked pointing to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

He nodded his head so I picked up the box and was about to pour it into the bowl until he slapped the counter making me look up seeing him shake his head no.

"So which one you want."

He pointed to the Captain Crunch next making me pick it up and look at him for confirmation.

"Ight" I mumbled to myself before picking the bowl up before he slammed his hand on the counter again.

After going through that for ten more minutes he finally picked a cereal and started eating. After a while he started to get sleepy so brought him into my room and layed him next to me.

He scooted closer to me and grabbed my face then hugged me.

"I love you" I said before I drifted into darkness.

▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎▬︎
I tried y'all 😩
There isn't a faceclaim for him yet.