𝟏𝟐

360 votes and 99 comments since y'all keep playin wimme stupid mofos😤💀

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍
𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒

"𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇"
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"UGHHHH!" Vassiah exclaimed; hurting her sore throat caused by her crying all week, throwing the pillow off of her head across her messy room hearing her phone ding for the hundredth time that hour.

She picked up her phone not bothering to see who called and proceeded to going through her contacts blocking everyone except her managers and mother.

She got up; forcing herself to go into the kitchen to make food since she hasn't eaten in days. She wasn't even a morning eater really but she basically forced herself to.

She always figured she didn't care about what her father was doing or how his life was after a certain point but seeing him taking care of another child; the job he's supposed to be doing with her made her start questioning herself.

Was she not good enough?
Did she not give him joy?

She felt unimportant to and it had her degrading her self wondering why she wasn't enough.

Her mother still hadn't come back from her "random vacation" and wasn't replying to her messages and it was worrying her. To add on; her brother didn't contact her since he left nor did he come to check up on her. The only two people in her life gone.

Opening the fridge she heard banging on her door making her huff and roll her eyes.

"Who is it?" She yelled out through her scratchy voice in annoyance walking towards the door.

"..."

"WHO IS IT?!?"

"MAYBE IF YOU'D OPEN THE DOOR YOU COULD SEE SLOW ASS!" The voice yelled back with just as much sass.

She let out a loud groan unlocking the locks and opening the door.

"Mmm," She voiced out rolling her eyes seeing who was at the door then holding the door open for the person to come in.

"Mmm my ass," Dee rolled his eyes stepping in following her into the kitchen.

"Why you ignoring me?" He mugged her taking a seat at the island. It hurt his feelings that she wasn't responding or even coming by his house like she always did. They formed a sibling bond pretty quickly and he could genuinely say that was his best friend and that he'd go to war for her. She'd do the same for him.

He stared into her face noticing her baggy eyes and blank stare along with her ruffled hair. She looked rough to say the least.

"What happened?" He asked in a softer tone, immediately alert causing him to stand up and walk to her side of the kitchen.