𝟎𝟗

𝟤𝟢𝟢 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 & 𝟧𝟢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 🌚.

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍
☯︎𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇 𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒☯︎

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍☯︎𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒☯︎

"𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇"
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"Wakey wakey," I heard before I felt water being poured all over my body. I took a deep breath in and out trying not to cry.

"Now why would y'all do that to my baby?" Daina; Dee's mama asked yelling at DJ who was standing over me smiling like a clown.  "Now if she beat the fuck outta y'all Ima let her."

Last night Me, Meek and DJ spent the night at his house cause his mama said she needed help setting up in the morning for her cookout. I mainly just stayed because my mama still ain't coming back until another week or so and I was lonely as hell.

"Now I'm finna beat yo ass." I said calmly before getting up and chasing DJ. I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him onto the floor.

Gotcha bitch.

"Get yo li ass off of me," He said laughing while blocking my hits until I grabbed his hair and started dragging him around the house.

"Say you sorry," I yelled at him, moving his hand away from his face so I could slap him.

"I'm sorry," he yelled out while grabbing my wrist.

"Quit allat fucking noise," Daina yelled.

"You lucky I got respect bitch," I whispered in his ear before kicking him in the side.

"You need help," he said getting up quickly while grabbing his head, mugging me.

"You messed up my hair," I whined looking in the mirror, about to cry, then punching him one last time.

"I'll buy you a new one, damn," he said shaking his head making me scrunch up my face.

"Ion like how you said that." I said balling my fist.

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎──︎─︎

"You need help?" I asked Dee's mom as I walked into the kitchen seeing trays of food. Ms.Daina also known as 'Mama Dee' was well known in our neighborhood so she was basically cooking all the food for the block party. She was like the grandmother of the hood even though she wasn't that old, everybody loved her, it was hard not too.

"Mhmm," she respond quickly, "I need you to fix the Deviled eggs but Ima' tell you this now," She paused and pointed at me with her wooden spoon. "If you fuck up my food, I will whoop yo ass to black and blue," She spoke seriously making me scrunch my eyebrows together.