𝟏𝟏

𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩 350 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 88 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 .

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍
𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇 𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒

"𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇"
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"Myra needs help in the plus size section." The assistant manager; Ryan said to Vassiah, dragging his hand down his face, making her take a deep breath in tiredly.

She'd been clocked in since 10am and it was going on 5pm and still had to go to Wendy's for her night shift, she began working two jobs after her mother didn't come back home after weeks of being on "Vacation" not to mention while pregnant, her brother moved out the apartment weeks after their mother left so she was left by herself. Exhausted wasn't even the word to describe her life at the moment.

Everyone at FOREVER21 including Siah had been running back and forth trying to keep everything straight but the Labor Day sale had everyone on necks.

"Who's covering this?" Vassiah said as she looked over the register seeing a line full of customers in front of her line waiting to be rung up.

Ryan huffed, dropping his shoulders in annoyance.

"I really don't know." He looked around in annoyance. "And Jenny told me to ask you if you can take Marleys shift, bitch acting like someone wanna stay any longer." He mumbled snidely; he hated this job and to only make matters worse their manager Jenny worked them to death. While she did nothing but sit on her fat ass all day and do tax fraud in the back office and she was homophobic to add onto it.

"Tell her I said no, I gotta whole 'nother job to go to." Vassiah rolled her eyes. The last thing she was willing to do was getting evicted because a big white bitch name Jenny was being selfish.

"NEXT"

Without looking up she began ringing the clothes that were being handed to her up and bagging them.

She looked up and spoke "Do you have a forever 21 ca-"

She came face to face with the person she never thought she would see again as her words got caught in her throat her mind began getting clouded with memories.

-𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

"I wanna rock with youuu" Demario; Vassiah's Father sung horribly while she had her feet on his shoes dancing, making Vassiah giggle.

"Sing it pooh."

"All night." She sung back sweetly while giggling more.

"Dance with me to the sun light." He bent down and picked her up, holding her high while  spinning. "You ready pooh?" He questioned knowing the next part was her favorite.

"I wanna rocccckkkkkkk ohhhhhh." He sung loudly making her laugh hard while he tickled her.

Her father was her best friend, the only one who understood her; her and her father stayed together all the time. He stopped hanging with his friends and sometimes even his wife just to spend time with his kids. Vassiah and Tayvon could do absolutely nothing wrong in his eyes and it was the same with them.

"Papa I'm hungry." Vassiah spoke after she caught her breath from laughing so hard.

"Whatchu' wanna eat mama- actually go get taytay and tell him I said wake his ass up." He said the last part only because he knew she would add more curse words; it always made him laugh even though he knew their mother wouldn't approve of it.

"Ok daddy- wait I can cuss?." She questioned earning a nod before she walked down the hallway going into the room she shared with Tay.

"Daddy said wake yo' muthafuckin' stanky ugly ass up." She said with sass while putting her little hands on her on hips.

"MARIOOOOOOO YOU GON' MAKE ME KICK YO ASS!" Kierra; Vassiah's mother yelled out from the bathroom knowing Demario put her up to it.

"Daddy ain't call me stanky, ugly self." Tay mugged her.

"Hello?!" The female next to Demario said waving her hand in Vassiah's face. "You ok? You been stuck for like a minute." She questioned while chuckling.

"Y-yea I'm sorry." Vassiah said back lowly with slight embarrassment. "Umm so did you want debit or cred- I- I mean do you have a forever 21 card?" She began tapping her leg behind the counter and looked down at her fingers;fiddling with them out of embarrassment. That was one of many nervous ticks she had.

"Um- dad debit or credit?" The girl said; she didn't know the difference.

Tears began burning Vassiah's eyes as she tried to hold them back.

Mama was right. She thought to herself remembering the time when she was 12; she'd always ask if he was ok and could she see him ever since the night she woke up and didn't see her father. Her mother's explanation was always "He left you, he never cared about us so he left." She was brain washing her kids to believe something that may or may not have been true but they didn't know any better.

"I gotta go." Vassiah spoke lowly, grabbing her items and quickly leaving with hot tears streaming down her face.

Kierra always tried to convince Vassiah that he was the worst father in the world and that he hated them. And seeing that he was taking care of another child but wouldn't speak to her at all made her feel worthless.

Vassiah herself started to believe that she hated him but deep down she always knew she couldn't find it in her to truly hate him. When he was around he did everything to protect his own and he loved him more than the world, he made sure to let Vassiah know she was most important person to him and that he'd never stop loving her no matter what.

When he left it tore her to pieces. She'd never really been a social light and she was pretty awkward and quiet around others so she never had anyone to talk to or be there for her in general. Tayvon was always there aswell as their mother but Tay and Vassiah relationship drifted after Demario left; he got tired of her asking where he was and if he was coming back, he'd tell her the same thing her mother would say but only because he was a mamas boy and believed everything Kiearra said.

It felt like her world left her, Her best friend.

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎
𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥.
𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘣𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘭. 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘵𝘵𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢...