Gold

Narration

"Talking"

(Thinking)

{Coversation  in another plane}

*Sounds*

/ interruption

Bijuu

jutsus

Today was the worst day of the year for Naruto,the day that the Yondaime Hokage killed the Kyubi, and also his birthday, the 10th of october. It was his 6th anniversary and just as usual he recived nothing but hate that day. It was around half past nine and the unnoficial Yondaime's revange hunt was being held in the streets of Konoha."Get him!"

"Don't let him escape this time!"

"Quiet! You don't want to alert any ANBU!" The hunters shouted while chasing Naruto in the dark alleys of Konoha.

"JIJI!!!" The little Naruto screams while trying to avoid the rocks , bottles, shurikens and kunnais been throwed at him.

Meanwhile at the Hokage's office...

"What do you mean you don't know where  Naruto is ?!!" The sandaime shouted at an poor ANBU.

"I don't know.The squad signed to protect him stopped giving news for about half an hour."

"Kami,what a time I had chose to break my crystal ball, again..."The old man complained"I want every shinobi looking for him right now! And I mean EVERY shinobi!"

"Yes Hokage-sama!"

"I guess I will go as well."(When it comes to Naruto I don't even know who to trust).

Back to Naruto...

In a dark alley of Konoha a shuriken slashed Naruto's calf making him fell to the ground.

"Hahaha I got him!"

"JIJI!!!"Naruto cried while the mob went towards him."JIJI!!!JI/

"No,no,no the third hokage won't save you this time.I don't know why he keeps you alive, but we know his wrong about it, so we are going to correct his mistakes."

"Yeah!"The mob shouted.

Naruto was throwed to the ground, passing out in the process , he was stepped and kick by every member of the mob ,who had around fifty people.

The mob was about to kill him when the third Hokage appered along said his ANBU, making the mob run away like cowards.

"Oh poor Naruto.Take him to the hospital as fast as you can!"Hiruzen ordered

"Hai Hokage-sama"said an ANBU.

Naruto arrived at the hospital on a matter of seconds and was put on th emergency room.

Meanwhile ????...

Naruto woke up in the middle of a sewer confused and scared."Where m'I?"Naruto asked him self.

"Kit!"An mysterious voice said"So we finnaly met."

"Who said that?"The 6th year's old looked around only to find an gigant cell right behind him. He then paid a little more attention to the cell"Ky-ky-kyubi?"The blond stutter

"Yes kit it is I the great Kyubi no kitsune!The strongest Bijuu,the favorite son of the old man!"

"m'm'm'I in hell?No this can't be!I I I want Jiji!"he cryied