Genins

Narration

"Talking"

(Thinking)

{Coversation in another plane}

*Sounds*

/ interruption

Biju

jutsus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at tha Academy :

"All right class now I'm going to tell you witch teams you will be on.Starting by team 1."

(Please let me be with Sakura-chan and not with Teme.)

(Cha!Please let me be with Sasuke-kun)

(Please let me be with Naruto-kun)

"Team 7.Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and..."

(Crap I'm in the same team as Teme).

The class was in completely in silence and who ever  make a sound is probably going to be beaten up by the Uchiha Fangirls.

"Sakura Haruno."Iruka said ending the suspense 

"Cha! In your face Inopig!"The pink hair girl shouted at everyone in the class.

(Oh ,I'm not in Naruto's team)Hinata looked sadly at her crush.

"Now team 8. Kiba Inuzuka , Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga.Team 9 is still in circulation.Team 10 Ino-shika-cho.Team 11..."

After Iruka finished...

"Oh right class your jounin senseis will pick you up.And one more thing. Thank you all for being my student's.It was a honour being the sensei of all of you.From now on we are shinobi colleagues."Iruka said forcing him self not to cry but failing misserably.

Three hours later...

About three hours had passed and nothing of team 7 jounin-sensei. Sasuke was a little bit impacient , Sakura was looking at Sasuke and Naruto was bored.

"Oh right!"Naruto had had enough off waiting.He got up of his sit took an scroll out his waist ,which had an tag 'Pranks'  on it "Let's see stink bombs , no we are in a close room and I don't want Sakura-chan to get stinky."Naruto continued to scroll the scroll until he finds something he liked.

"Naruto what are you doing?"The pink haired girl stoped paying attention to Sasuke to look at what Naruto was doing.  

"Oh it's nothing Sakura-chan I will only pull a prank on our sensei."The blond answered with a smile."Now let's see oh I could use this and this , Oh and that that I just passed by will be good as well."

"Naruto don't you dare!"The billboard forehead girl shouted with anger.

"Now let's start"Naruto didn't payed attention to Sakura and started to work on his prank.

About ten minutes later...

"Oh right ,now we just wait."Naruto speaked to his teamates.

"Naruto you shouldn't had done that."(Cha! But That's what our sensei get's for being late!Cha!)

"That's his problem for being late."

Just after Naruto said that the class door opened and their Jounin sensei entered the class starting what ever naruto just made.First an ereaser just felt into the jouning head.Naruto was forcing him self not to laught, while Sakura was worried about the concequecies and Sasuke was disapointed because  their sensei just felt into an stupied prank.