The aftermath

At Konoha Gates...

Dusk...

The sand siblings , the mist nin , Fu,Guy, Kurenai, Asuma , Tsunade , Shizune and the Konoha 11 were waitnig for the return of  Kakashi , Naruto, Sakura , Hinata and hopefully Sasuke. And  Sai by Lee's part. Most of the Konoha 11 were there against Tsunade's will who insisted that they should rest but none of them cared about that , they just wanted to see their friends back. Bassicaly most of the Konoha 11 were covered in bandages.Lee  only had minor muscle overstress for using the fifth gate. After he brought Jugo to the village he wanted to go back to help his friends but Tsunade denied and said that even if he only had opened five gates  for a few seconds. it would damage his body development if he opend them again in less then twenty-four hours.

"Tsunade -sama don't you think we should send another rescue team?"Shizune asked

"That won't be nescessary."Tsunade said as she saw six figures coming from the horizon. Two of them were jounin"Look's like Genma found them."As the six figures approched"Why are they walking so slowly?"Tsunade asked but then she saw that Kakashi was carrying someone.

"Oh Kami!"All the jounin said as they saw who Kakashi was carrying.

"What is it?"everyone else asked.

"The cruel reality of the shinobi world."Tsunade said in a sad and serious tone. Remembering Nawaki's death 

"What do you me-NOO!"Ino then saw it properly.

"Oh Kami!"All of then said.

"Sa-sa-sa-saku-kuraAAAAAAAAAA"Ino started to cry.

"I can't believe... her flames of youth had a lot to burn..."Lee's flames weren't burning right now.

"Please tell me that her sacrifice wasn't in vain..."Some of the Konoha 11 said.

"I-I think  it was."Asuma spoke

"It's all my fault..."Shino and Shikamaru said as they were the leaders of the mission.

Fu was about to talk to Shino but Kiba put his hand on her sholder and said no with his head.

Kakashi, Genma , Hinata  , Naruto and Sai arrived at the Konoha gates.Kakashi was about to say something"I know."Tsunade said before he could say anything."I will talk with Sakura's parents...Genma  you know what to do."

"Hai."Genma said as he disapeired

"You guys can give me the report when ever you fill ready...Naruto , Hinata, and who ever you are go to the hospital...Kakashi you know what to do."Tsunade said she and Shizune walked back to the Hokage tower.

Hokage tower a few moments later...

Sakura's parents enterd the Hokage's officie" Did you call us Hokage-sama."Kizashi asked

"Please take a sit..."Tsunade said and Kizashi and his wife did as they were told."I have..." Tsunade took a long breath before continue"... bad news for you two."And just as She said that Sakura's parent's guessed the rest , their eyes wide opened and they were in shock for a few seconds before started to cry.

At the hospital...

The rest of the  Konoha 11 , Sai, the sand siblings, Fu , Zabuza and Haku were together in the hospital room. All the Konoha nin  were in beds,along side Haku and Gaara.The silence was noticeble in the room."Silence hm"said suigetsu before resiving an death glare from all the now Konoha 10.*glup*

"Kids allow me to tell you something. I'm not very good at this because my graduation in the academy was killing a hundread people , a lot of them I would consider friends. But this is the reality of the Shinobi world. Kill your be killed. Friends might not be your friends in reallity. Haku is an exemple of that he befriend Naruto and Hinata here , and not so long after they were fighting each other to the death. Losing friends is part of being a shinobi. What did you expected when you entered the academy? That you all would be awesome ninjas forever?Never fail a single mission? Shinobis die on the battle field. And that's how  we die, fighting. There's no other way around. so you better get used to it if you want to continue with this live. I'm not trying to motivated you guys only telling you the cruel thruth."Zabuza gave a reality check speech.