Decision

One day later...

13:17

Naruto ,Team 8 & 6 had left Orochimaru's hideout they were resting in the middle of the woods. Kurenai , Yamato ,Hinata and Naruto were checking the seal on Sai's tongue, while he was under  a genjutsu to stay unconcious.

"Hmm if I remeber right this symbol is related to 'person'  and that one is for 'superior'."

"Yes Naruto-kun. And it's next to a 'group' symbol that is connected to a 'me'. "

"And here is a  symbol for 'objective'. And I think that's all of them."

"Alright Naruto. So what kind of information is Sai unable to tell us?"asked Yamato

"He can't talk about his boss, his objectives, which means his missions, about the seal it self."

"Also he can't talk about some sort of group. Probably the one that he's in. He's past and any blasfamy targeting his boss."completed Hinata

"Can you two remove the seal?"

"Yes Kurenai sensei but there's a release trap in the seal."

"What trap Hinata?"

"It's a trap that will kill the person by deleting all the information in it's brain. Including things like breathing and heart beat."explained Hinata

"So there's no way of removing it."Yamato said it in a sad tone

"Actually there is. But it's very hard , complicated and it will take a long while. And we will also need someone with Medical experience for it. The seal is connected to some nerves. And we can't just cut the tongue out, it will activated the failsafe. We will need to anesthetize the right nerves and burn them without using regular chakra. Natural chakra wouldn't cause any trouble because of it's irregular frequency. And besides that we will need to supress the seal at all times. Puting it in a superstate of activated and de-activated at the same time."

"Yes this will be hard Naruto-kun."

"I know and jugding by how good that seal was made, we will also need to worry about manual activation. I didn't saw any simbol for that but it can be under the tongue."Naruto and Hinata stood there talking about Sai's tongue seal while Yamato and Kurenai were there not understanding a single word.

After five minutes of fuin theory stuff...

"Can't we just kill the guy that  put the seal on him and boom the seal is gone?"asked Jugo entering the two person fuin-conference

"In case of this seal yes. But there's probably a fail safe for that as well."said Naruto

"And we don't know who put the seal on him. We know that Danzo is his boss but we don't know if it was him that sealed Sai."explained Naruto

"We could use the chakra frequency signature to identify who made the seal."

"Good ideia Hinata."Naruto and Hinata then stood there in their particular theorical fuin conference for another ten minutes...

"Ok ok ok. Enough talking. We can or we can not remove the seal?"asked Yamato

"Yes. But we will need some help. And time."said Naruto

"Great. Now Kurenai wake Sai up. I want to be back in the village by dinner time."said Yamato

Six hours later...

Hokage's officie...

"So this is all?"asked Tsunade after the teams gave their report

"Hai Hokage-sama."said Yamato

"So if what you said is true , sorry but we still don't have ways of doing this type of surgery on Sai so that will take a while, and also I will give that Uchiha-brat a chance. He will be free to kill Itachi."said Tsunade surprising everyone"But if he doesn't come back after that he will be consider a missing nin. And don't even question that Naruto. Understood?"

"Hai. Hokage-sama."said Naruto in a confused tone.

"So show me what you got from  Orochimaru's hideout."asked Tsunade

"Hai."Everyone said and took a scroll out giving to Tsunade.

"Thanks I will give those to the research division. Anything else?"

"Yes. Hokage-sama I would like to have a mission to the Demon's country."said Naruto surprising everyone for his formality

"No. And why would you want to go there?"

"There's a clan there that might be able to get my dad out of the shinigami's belly."

"Hmmm. Grampa , uncle Grampa and Sensei are also there. I will think Naruto. For now dismissed."

__________________________________________________________________

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter.

So next arc IDK if I do some form of Hidan and Kakuzo arc or a OG one. Probably the OG one. And I will change a few things about the Hidan and Kakuzo's arc. So see you guys next arc.