Invasion

At the Kage's stand...

"Kazekage what's the  meaning of this?"Both Hizuren and Mei asked

"Kukuku, you are getting old , this isn't even is one of my bests disguises.Sensei."The Kazekage then removed his clothes only to revel...

"Orochimaru!"Both the Hokage and Mizukage shouted

"Kukuku"Orochimaru was attacked by the body guards of Mei and his former sensei.Only to kill them in seconds

"Orochimaru what have you done to the Kazekage?"His sensei questioned

"Kukuku, I killed him and assumed control over the sand, simple as that. The sand already had some hate towards the leaf so convincing them to cooperate in the invasion was easy. Now enough talking let's get some where more private."Orochimaru grabed the Hokage and went to roof.Where four sound nins were already there.As he landed on the roof with his ex-sensei he shouted"Now! I don't want any unwanted guests!"

"Hai lord Orochimaru!"The four sound nin did a few hands signs and a purple barrier envolved the roof.

"Hokage I will help you!"Mei said as she entered the barrier,getting rid of her cloak, in the last second.

"Thanks Mei-chan."

"Kukuku , two against one? Kukuku if it is to be an unfair fight I would prefr to be in my favor. "The snake sannin proceded to do hand signs"Kyoshinose Edo-tensei!"As he did the jutsu two coffins rase from the ground.

"No it can't be!"Hiruzen could not believe his former sensei and his brother were revived,the first and the second Hokages.

"This isn't good"Mei said

"Hey is that little Hiruzen?And he's the Hokage!"The first asked

"Yes I made him the Hokage before I died.And most importantly we were brought back , by that horrible ideia of a jutsu that I made."Tobirama then saw that his former student wasn't alone "And who would be you young lady?"

"Name's Mei,and I'm the fifth Mizukage"

"The hell are you doing in Konoha??!!"Tobirama questioned , as he remembered that Kirigakure were considered allies of Konoha at the times of war.

"A lot has change , sensei. Konoha and Kirigakure are allies now. She's here because of the chunin exam's."

"Enough talking let's have some fun.Kukuku."Orochimaru ordered the former Hokages to attack both Hiruzen and Mei.

At the Arena...

"The hell is going on?"Sasuke asked him self"Hã?"the gigant sand arm of Gaara attack him againg before going back to the dome."That was close."The dome then was absorved back by Gaara who now had that sand arm as his own."The hell are you?!!"

"Arrrrr!"Gaara jumped into Sasuke , who dodged at the last second.He went away from the arena.Followed by his siblings

"You won't escape!"Sasuke went after him

At the participants stand...

The genin confused with what was going on.Then Kakashi appered along side Zabuza , Hinata and Sakura."Everyone I have a mission for you."Kakashi said in a serious tone"I need you to go after after Sasuke and the sand Genins understood.Everyone who is awake will go in this mission.And that includes you Shikamru."

"What a drag..."Shikamaru who as fake sleeping complained

"The team will be Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Shino,and Shikamaru as the leader."