Banished

Two days after the premiliminares...

"Damn I need to train, for the finals.Kakashi sensei is already with Sasuke , so he can't tarin me. I could try going to level 6 seal master but I don't know."Naruto talked to him self as he walked by the streets of Konoha when...

"Aaaaahhhhh get away from here you old perv!"Some one shouted from the hot springs

"I only know one old perv and that is..."Naruto started to run to the hot springs."Found you!Erosennin!"Naruto shouted at a random old perv."Sorry wrong person."

"You dare to think I would be discovered that easy moron?!"an misterious voice said

"Ero-sennin!"Naruto shouted with happiness

"So how is my favorite god-son doing?"

"I'm on the chunin finals and I need some one to train me!"

"Alright , Naruto.I will help you with it."

"Yes!Wait a second what are you doing back here?"

"I just finished a mission and I'm taking a break."

"Cool.So what can you teach me?"

"I'm going to teach you your fathers signature jutsu."

"The Hirashin?"

"No you moron , the Rasengan"

"Alright so how do we begin?"

Jiraya took  a scroll and  puffed a water balon into existence " You can start by poping this thing."He throwed it at Naruto.

"Leave it to me."Naruto then started to add chakra to the balon"Ouch ouch hot hot!"

"This is what happen when you just add chakra to it.Specially Kurama's chakra."

"So what I need to do?"

"Come on Naruto you will figure it out."

{Hey kit try to add spining chakra.}

{Good Ideia}Naruto did as Kurama told him and the balon poped right away."I did it !"

"Already?!"Jiraya was surprise"Did Kurama told you what to do?"

"Phearps."

"Here step two basically the same as step one."Jiraya gave him a rubber ball

"Easy peasy."Naruto did the same thing but this time the ball melted in his hand."Ouch ouch ouch! "Naruto had burned his hand.

"Interresting this never happend before...Hmm this will be a good training for you to regulate the amount of chakra you put into jutsus."

"Give me another one I'm going to do it."

"Alright kid here a scroll full with this balls.If you excuse me I have to do some research."Jiraya then runned away.

"That idiot Ero sennin."

{Hey kit I have an ideia to speed things up}

17:30

"Alright Naruto time to go ho-Oh that's interresting"Jiraya saw an army of Naruto's training the phase two of the rasengan.

"I did it!"One of the clones shouted.

"I did it too!"

"And me!"

Grand part of the army of clones shouted"I did it"before they all disapier."He he he what do yuo think Ero-sennin?"

"Well I'm impressed using the clones that way.Amazing.As expected from Kurama."