The bridge showdown

Narration

"Talking"

(Thinking)

{Coversation in another plane}

*Sounds*

/ interruption

Bijju

jutsus

It has been a week since team 7 & 8 have been helping in the build of the bridge. Lot's of workers had stoped working with fear of Gato and his man, but  thanks to Naruto's kagebushin  and the knowledge that he gained about buiding , thanks to the D rank missions and his pranks , the construction acctually speeded up and now the bridge will only need one more day  to be finished.

at the bridge...

-"Oh right everyone, that's all for today!"Tazuna shouted 

All the workers who were not a Naruto clone went home , and those who were puffed away from existence.

"Alright Naruto!Thanks to you the bridge will be finneshed sooner then we expected."Tazuna couldn't thank Naruto properly for his help."How did you got so good at building?"

The bridge builder junior blushed"Well, I used to build some prank mechanisms back at the village."

"And don't forget the D rank building missions"Kakashi pointed out

"Yes they helped too"The blond agreed with the porn reader.

"Good now you understand the importance of D missions."

"I don't !"The inuzuka shouted remembering everyone of his existence"They still are usless"

"Afff..."(I guess I should take Kurenai's advice and sometimes give some help,isteed of  making them figure it out everything by them selfs, like the Inuzuka here, his to dumb sometimes.)"Well Doggy, a ninja builds traps right?"

"Yes"Kiba still wasn't capable of adding two and two together

"And how do they get building experience?"

"..."Kiba was dumber then Naruto

"Au au au "Akamaru who was quiet the entire time finnaly spoke.

"That make's sense Akamaru.But that still doesn't explain's the other usless stuff we do in D ranks. "

"Kakashi sensei allow me to explain to my team mate."Shino entered the chat"Kiba-kun , just like building missions can help us to build traps, the other missions also teach us a lot things that we can use later, babysitting is about paying attention and taking care of a person, it teachs us how to get information about someone and their needs,and use them to avoid situations we don't desire.Also teach us not to make noise.This skills are useful in infiltration mission's , assassinations  and protections ones. The infaumous catching Tora is just like a hunting mission we have to set traps , locate follow and guide the target , just like a hunting mission . In another words D rank missions are simulations missions that teach us with out putting us in danger"The Aburame gave his seminar on D rank missions to the Inuzuka, making him be quiet for the rest of the day.

"Very well explained Shino.I'm impressed you are completly right D rank mission are indeed suppose to be simulations."The  silver hair was truly impressed."Alright , Sakura we are going now!"The group left the bridge  in direction of Tazuna's house

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mean while at Gato's hideout...

"I'm almost fulled recover Haku."

"That's really good news Zabuza."

"Yes those herbs you gave me speed up the healing process.Where did you got then ?They aran't from this region and they still are extremilly rare and expensive"