chapter 1: main attraction

chapter 1:
main attraction

"And another successful day playing Animal Crossing!" Luffy giggled, "I'll see you next time gamers!"

Law turned off the youtube video. He sat back in his leather chair, Luffy was a new trending YouTuber. She was petite, short, and cute. She wore pink clothes and black stockings in most of her videos, she had an adorable gamer room as well. It was full of kawaii decorations of animes like Sailor Moon, Demon Slayer, and Onegai My Melody.

She had headphones with cat ears on them. Luffy had soft and beautiful features, a cute nose, pink-tinted cheeks, and long eyelashes. She was flat though, she didn't seem like she had big boobs. But she had thick thighs and a perky round ass. Law chuckled thinking about her, she's the new it girl on social media.

Every female wants to be like her. Every male wants to be with her.

She currently has one hundred thousand subscribers, she'll probably get two hundred thousand at the end of the month. She's growing fast, her account is all over Instagram. Law had three million subscribers, he made loads of money. Though he didn't even need the youtube account to be rich. He was the son of a fashion designer, his father Rosinante and his uncle Doflamingo owned a famous clothing brand.

He only had the youtube account to model their clothing. He's made vlogs and videos about how good the clothing brand was. It was boring and annoying, but he did make a lot of money.

Law walked down his long hallway, despite living in a mansion it was quite lonely. His gardener never spoke to him and his chef would stay in the kitchen as always. He did wish for some enjoyment in his life, maybe a lover? Or maybe a friend for once.

He sighed and fell back onto his bed. His phone vibrated, he answered the call.

"Hello?" He asked.

"There's a party at my house, we're inviting all the rookies as well if you would like to come." Eustass chuckled.

"Eustass-ya..." Law muttered, "Fine it's not like I have anything else to do."

"Monkey D. Luffy is coming as well, she's the new big shot on social media," Eustass told him.

"I know, I watched some of her videos." Law sat up and took off his silk black robe. He set his phone on his drawer.

"Cute isn't she?" Eustass softly said.

Law shrugged, "Yeah, a little bit."

"Why? Is she not good enough for a wealthy guy like you?" Eustass laughed.

"Shut up." Law sighed and changed into a black tuxedo.

"You can have her though, she isn't my type. She doesn't have the physical appearance I look for in a woman." Eustass explained.

Law rolled his eyes as he buttoned up his shirt, Eustass was an annoying bastard. He was always screwing around with women with huge boobs and fat asses. Law didn't care about a person's appearance, it didn't matter if she was flat, thick, or wide. It's the personality that counts anyways.

"You sure have great standards," Law said in a sarcastic tone as he rolled his eyes.

"I know right." Eustass laughed, "Anyways I'll see you later."

"Bye." Law hung up.

He wondered why Luffy was amazing to other people, sure she's cute but she's your typical girl gamer. She only plays Minecraft and Animal Crossing, although many boys like to watch her smile, flip her hair, and listen to her giggle in her videos.