chapter 2: deal

chapter 2:
deal

Law watched Luffy's newest videos, he can tell he was acting differently. He seemed stiffer in his videos but still tried to keep that cheering attitude. Law frowned, last night was so awkward. He fell against his leather black gaming chair. He looked back at Luffy.

He was adorable though, it's easy to mistake him for a girl. Even Law fell for it, he looked at him. Luffy was wearing a pink skirt and a white tight tank top. He was in her pink gaming chair as well with her kitty headphones.

Law shot up, he has to get Luffy out of his head.

Luffy was cute as hell, does that make Law gay? He shook his head, maybe it's just because he looks like a girl. It's fine! Everything is fine!

"Shachi!" Law called in his butler.

"Yo! What's good?" Shachi walked in.

"Can you bring me a glass of champagne please?" Law asked rubbing his forehead.

Shachi chuckled, "Girl problems?"

"Shut up." Law groaned and sat up.

Shachi laughed and left the room. Law's phone began to blow up more than usual. He typed in his passcode and saw the most shocking post. He dropped his phone, his went over to his computer.

Shit, shit, shit.

It was Eustass' post, it was a picture of Luffy and Law at the party. It was when Luffy was leaning on him. From that angle it looked like they were kissing, Law read the paragraph below the post.

"Monkey D. Luffy, the newest It-girl on social media. Trafalgar D. Water Law, the man every girl online is fawning over. Could this be a new relationship everyone is dying to see?"

That damn fucker, Eustass Kidd...

Law then saw the comments on his videos.

OMG ARE YOU ACTUALLY DATING LUFFY?!

Luffy isn't even that cute, she's overrated

YOU GUYS WOULD BE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE! Totally ship it!

online relationships are so stupid i'm unsubscribing

Law thought there would be a bunch of hate comments, but there are a few positive ones. He gained one hundred thousand subscribers in the last hour. His views have been skyrocketing as well. Law smiled a little to himself, this is the first time he's blown up like this in a while.

His phone vibrated.

Luffy:
Hey, can we meet up?

***

Law put on a disguise, he wore his white leopard print hat and a leopard print jean pants. He also wore a black sweater that was unzipped and showed off his abs. He wore sunglasses too, he walked to the park where he and Luffy were going to meet up.

He spotted Luffy, he was wearing a red cashmere sweater and black jeans. He was wearing glasses as well, Law spotted a scar under his left eye.

"Luffy-ya?" Law walked up to him.

"Oh Law..." Luffy turned to him but then blushed, "I bet you saw the post."

Law sat down beside him, "Yeah... it turns out we're dating. I'm sorry Eustass posts stupid crap all the time."

"I-It's fine..." Luffy stuttered, "I want to talk about last night as well..."

Law flinched, "About that, I'm so sorry! I didn't know and I thought you have something wrong with your vagina or something! But like I swear I wasn't trying to do anything weird!"