chapter 9: hatred

chapter 9:
hatred

Silence filled the call.

Law stood in place, waiting for Eustass' response. It was quiet, the air was stiff. He wanted to find out why Eustass is messing with them. There are millions of YouTubers to expose, so why just them?

"I hate Luffy," Eustass answered.

Law muttered, "What?"

"Luffy is a fraud, she's hiding something. Or rather he is." Eustass explained, "People like her don't deserve their fame. Their fame is based on lies."

"The hell?! That's your god damn reason?" Law snapped.

"What's wrong with it? I'm simply telling the truth." Eustass sighed.

"Get the fuck out of our lives! My girlfriend is suffering because of you, and for what? A stupid game you want to play?!" Law growled.

"Such a prince charming aren't you Trafalgar?" Eustass mocked, "Well it's my job. I have my own problems as well, goodbye."

When Eustass hung up Law clenched his fist and he punched the wall. How could he just do that so easily?! Law sighed and walked down the hallway to go back to his bedroom. Luffy was still peacefully sleeping.

He calmed down once he saw Luffy's peaceful body. Law climbed in next to him and spooned him. Holding the small fragile body against his, Luffy truly was adorable. Law was so fucking gay as well, he blushed as he breathed in Luffy's scent.

It was sweet, like cake and fruits.

He softly smiled and shut his eyes. If anything ever happens to Luffy he'll beat the hell outta Eustass. He can keep Luffy safe in his house and pay for his brother's hospital bills if it ever comes to that.

He just doesn't want Luffy to feel guilty about it. He knows deep down Luffy is going to have the urge and courage to pay him back one day. He doesn't want Luffy to work and tire himself out like this.

Not anymore...

***

"Where am I?" Luffy groaned and sat up.

He looked around and he was in Law's place. He sighed and slumped back into the bed. His temperature was still a little high but he felt better and less weak than before. He sniffed the blanket, it had Law's scent.

Luffy blushed as he wrapped himself in the blanket. It was soft and fluffy, it had Law's scent as well. His heart raced as he inhaled the husky and dark scent Law had. Luffy squealed a bit and snuggled against the mattress.

"Are you awake?" Law asked and came in.

Luffy shot up, "H-Hey!"

"Do you want breakfast? My chef is making some right now." Law walked over to him.

"Maybe later, I'm not really in the mood." Luffy shrugged, "If you want I can leave to another room since this is yours."

Law sat him back down, "N-No it's fine. You can stay here."

Luffy sighed, he pouted and laid back down on the bed. Law sat down beside him while he set a cool towel onto Luffy's forehead. Luffy frowned, he kept thinking about Eustass and what he posted.

"What happened with Eustass?" Luffy asked softly.

Law paused, "Don't worry about him. Just focus on getting better."

He sat up, "What's going to happen to my followers and viewers? I'm going to lose money..."

"Hey, it will be alright. I can take care of you." Law responded.