chapter 6: secrets

chapter 6:
secrets

Luffy was dressed in a pastel pink high waist lace party dress. It exposed his pale milky legs and pink-tinted shoulders. He also touched up his makeup with clear lips gloss and contacts that made his eyes shine even more. He also curled his stubby eyelashes.

He walked up to Eustass' house.

Even though the man was strange, Luffy had to do this for more views. For Ace, he needed the money. Even though Law isn't quite happy about this, Luffy will be careful. Luffy rang the doorbell, even the doorbell was fancy. A man wearing a mask over his head answered.

"Oh, you must be Luffy." The guy with blonde hair said.

"Y-Yes, I'm here to make a video with Eustass." Luffy smiled while adjusting his white bag, it was full of cameras and his makeup kit.

"Oh he's upstairs in his office right now, it's on the fourth floor to the right side." He explained and left the house.

"The fourth floor?" Luffy mumbled.

He saw an elevator, do all rich people have elevators? Is that a rich people thing? Luffy sighed and hopped in, he pressed the fourth number button. Once the door opened he walked out, the man said the door on the right...

Luffy saw a large arched door that had two handles. He opened it and saw Eustass collapsed on the floor, Luffy panicked and ran over to the man.

"Are you okay?" Luffy asked while helping him up.

"Huh?" Eustass looked at the small boy, "Oh you're here."

Luffy helped him get on to his leather chair, "Do you want me to call someone? I can go—"

Eustass grabbed onto Luffy's waist and forced him to sit on his lap. Luffy cutely yelped as he fell on to his lap. Eustass smirked looking at the boy, who he thinks is a girl.

"H-Huh?" Luffy mumbled.

"Such an adorable girl." Eustass caressed Luffy's cheek.

"I-I have a boyfriend... I shouldn't be doing this stuff." Luffy began to get up until Eustass held him back down.

"C'mon, I can keep a secret," Eustass whispered into his ear.

Damnit, Luffy was so fucking gay. He madly blushed as he felt Eustass's strong muscular arms hug him. Luffy squirmed around but it was no use since Eustass was bigger and stronger than him. He also still thinks Luffy is a girl, so if Luffy gets a damn boner it's over.

"P-Please stop." Luffy whimpered, "I-I don't want any problems..."

"Fine..." Eustass let go of Luffy, "Let's start the Livestream."

Luffy brushed and cleaned off his skirt and sat down across the desk from Eustass. There were two computers, both of their backs facing each other so they couldn't see each other's screens.
Luffy put on his pink kitty headset while Eustass plugged in his earbuds.

"Are you ready to start?" He asked, "We're doing a little Q and A as well while we play."

"What game are we playing?" Luffy asked.