chapter 10: small crush

chapter 10:
small crush

"Are you ready?" Law asked while tying a white apron around his waist.

"Yes," Luffy responded.

He came in wearing a pink frilly apron. His hair was curled even more while his face was glistening and glowing. His smooth clean pale legs showed. Luffy wore a pastel purple maids outfit with a white kitty headband. Law blushed looking at Luffy's thick thighs that were revealed under his skirt.

"Y-You look nice..." Law blushed.

"Thanks..." Luffy played with his hair, "I'm sorry about last night. I was just being weird and I had a fever. I made things weird and—"

"No you did nothing it's fine." Law smiled, "Shall we get started on the Livestream?"

"Y-Yeah." Luffy nodded.

When they began it the comments were flooded.

IS LUFFY REALLY A BOY?!

omg istg if she's a boy imma leave real quick

Y'all are so rude, who cares if Luffy's a boy? She still makes the same content.

Ur videos aren't even that good.

Luffy frowned looking at all the comments.

Law noticed, "Please stop saying such hateful things about my girlfriend."

"Law... it's fine." Luffy mumbled.

"That photo was taken out of context. It's probably edited, now stop being immature and actually get your facts correct." Law glared at the camera.

Law being so overprotective is so hot

OMG I LOVE U LAW AND LUFFY

Maybe we did get it wrong

Luffy smiled and nudged Law a bit. He grinned back and started to grab the ingredients for the baking collab. Luffy started explaining what they were going to do and what cake they were making. They were planning on making a strawberry vanilla cake.

Although Law didn't quite like sweets, Luffy seemed to love them. He started to mix the batter and ingredients, Law watched as he did. Luffy was cute as hell, he had soft milky pale skin and a nice slim body. He was short and adorable.

Law came behind him and gently held his hand, "Let me help, I'm baking the cake with you aren't I?"

Luffy blushed, "Um... okay..."

Law held Luffy's hands as they both mixed the batter. Luffy's heart raced, he smelled Law's scent. It smelt like cologne and spice. It was sexy and hot, he blushed as they whisked the batter. He tried focusing on the bowl, but he couldn't help but look at Law's muscles and rock-hard arms that draped over him.

"Damn..." He bit his lip.

"What was that?" Law asked.

"Nothing!" Luffy shot up but then knocked over the bowl.

It splattered on the floor and knocked over the bag of flour. The whole kitchen erupted in a white fluffy explosion. Luffy coughed as he slipped on the batter, he couldn't see due to the foggy air because of the flour.

"Luffy where are—" Law slipped as well and fell on top of him.

"Ah!" Luffy screamed as he felt Law's weight on him.

Law crashed onto Luffy's chest. He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He was resting on his torso while the rest of his body was in between Luffy's legs. Law blushed looking at Luffy. His legs were spread and he was still wearing his pink frilly apron and pastel purple maids outfit. He saw a peek of his white panties, Law quickly got off of him.