1- Confused

Hi here is another part, picture to the side is of Daniel! <3

--------------------------

  DANIEL'S P.O.V

                I kept putting myself in a position where I wanted to do these nasty things to Adrian.  I shoved another piece of chicken in my mouth, mentally groaning at how amazing it tasted. I always looked forward to his meals but he didn't need to know that.

   "You know you do this little dance when you eat". I heard him say, causing me to open my eyes and sit up. I raised an eyebrow. 

 "Oh yeah buddy, this isn't the first time"  Adrian said. I rolled my eyes and sat up as I cleared my plate. "It was delicious" I mocked, scrunching my face up. I grabbed his empty plate too and walked to the sink to wash the dishes. 

           "Aww you didn't have to do that".  He teased. I watched him walk towards the fridge and pull out a cheesecake. 

      "One slice". He stated, wiggling it . I chuckled and nodded my head. "Didn't know you allow yourself sweets". I joked, setting the dishes on the rack.  "I work sixty five hours a week, cheesecake is well deserved".  I agreed and reached for the fork he held out.

  "How was school?". He asked and I shrugged. "It's okay, in and out type of thing, how was work?". I didn't care to talk about school but it felt nice when he asked me about it.  "It was fine and dandy until a kid who shoved legos in his ear showed up". He said. I burst out laughing.

 "And yes, he's okay".  He added. 

     ~

The one slice of cheesecake turned into us eating half the cake. I also finished some homework at his place while he worked on some Doctor notes.  

    "It's late, I should head back". I whispered, by the time I looked at my watch it was going on nine at night.  Adrian set his pen down and nodded. "Sure you don't want to spend the night?". He asked.

     "Yes, you work earlier than I go to school.. which means I'd have to get up earlier to leave". I said, crossing my arms. 

    "I'll leave the key with you". He sang, standing up to stretch.  "You'd trust with your million dollar townhome?". I asked and he laughed "Not a million dollars , Daniel".

   "Close". I said back, packing up my work books. "But for real, get some rest before your shift, thanks for dinner". I said. He smiled and walked me out. "I work a double tomorrow so I'll see you Saturday afternoon possibly?". He asked. 

     "Possibly" I say back, backing out of the driveway.  I turned Mac Miller on and started my drive home. 

     The stupid man gave me butterflies. 

Once I was home, I greeted my grandparents and rushed upstairs. I opened my laptop just in time for Taylors "Mandatory"  meeting. "Hey!" Taylor screamed as everyone else started joining in. I saw August and Aspen pop in. 

         We all waved and Taylor shoved a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "I miss you guys, it's only been like four months". Taylor cried. Aspen rolled his eyes. "I literally had to drag you out of the club the other day! you were eating scones on the fucking pole". Aspen said. Taylor's eyes went wide.

    "Don't tell Dawson". Taylor whispered. Aspen laughed. "I miss you guys too though, we'll be back for Christmas!". Aspen said.

  "Oh goodie! please bring back sweets". I said, August laughed and agreed. 

"Okay so spill, Daddy Doc, Hard and Horny Hunter". Taylor said, looking back at August then me.  

Of course.

      "August first". I blurted out and he scoffed. "I have you know we are great right now, Hunter is eating dinner with Jaybre and his father and Tyler is at Yall's house for dinner too". He said.

   "So you're by yourself?". I asked, I would've stopped by. "I mean, I'm fine.. I did some home work made me a grilled cheese sandwich, don't even think about me because you were with Daddy Adrian smooch smooch". They all gathered and started blowing kisses.

        "Oh haha, real mature, I might just tell Dawson about the scone incident" I retorted. Taylor gasped and Aspen burst out laughing. 

 "What's so funny Mr. I'm in love with your brother but I broke up with him for a reason I won't even mention? Oh because of distance?". Taylor teased in a baby voice.

  "Taylor, I'll walk to your room right now an-".

"And what? Break up with me too".

         I watched Aspen shoot up an Taylor rush to lock his door but it was too late and Aspen already had him in a head lock. 

   "It what she deserves". August said and I nodded my head in agreement. 

 "H-halppp help". Taylor choked, reaching towards the screen.  Aspen finally stopped and took a seat on Taylors bed.  "Don't think you got out of this Daniel, how is Adrian?". Aspen asked and I smirked.

  "Of course I wouldn't, I ate dinner at his place..ate cheesecake..did some work and then went on my merry way". I explained and Taylor groaned. 

      "Come on! You had to have done more, Dawson and I had some crazy phone sex last night, I came three times!". He yelled, holding up three fingers.

 "Taylor, not everyone is raging horny boy like you". August said.

      "Uh, you have two dicks to occupy and Aspen here used to go to town on Bryan's". Taylor said, holding his hands up in defense. 

 "Yup, I think this is enough group facetime for today, I'll be on my way". I said, hovering over the leave call button. "Wait! Okay, I just wanted to say, I love you guys very much and I can't wait to be with you all again, except Aspen I see his bitch ass everyday".

 "You know what bitch". Aspen yelled, yanking Taylor out his computer chair.

   "I love you guys too". I say, August and Aspen say it back too and I take my leave.  I close my computer and look at a textbook,  I could do another assignment , no. I should just shower now. I yawned and headed towards my bathroom. 

        I turned the shower on and undressed. 

    My body sucked.  A gym was calling my name, I had to tone. I ran a hand over my tummy before sliding into the shower. I quickly relaxed against the warm water. It felt amazing. Soaking my hair under the shower head I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.  

               I reached for the soap and started lathering it in a wash rag.  I started washing my body off and moved my neck around. 

 Probably.. Yeah, I knew I was going back over there. I ran a hand threw my hair.  Free food. Yeah the food. I bit my bottom lip and mentally groaned. I was hard.

    Fuck it

         I grabbed myself and groaned, I started stroking myself slowly. My head lulled back as I picked up the pace. I haven't done this in so long.  I bent forward slightly and started fisting my arousal faster. My head was getting foggy and my vision was getting blurry.

       Running a thumb over my tip repeatedly, I covered my mouth to hold my moans in. I was  close so fast. 

   "Oh fu-fuck". I jerked forward as I began to release . I quickly finished soaping off and got out. I dried myself off then lotioned my body. Once I was finished, I dragged my legs to my bed and yelled into a  pillow.

        The problem wasn't jerking off it was jerking off and thinking about Adrian.

---------

I hope you enjoyed this part! I had so much fun writing it. Thank you. Please vote and comment so I know to continue this book.