15- Pretty Boy

I had to.. pic to the side is of Sasha ._. He so cute omg.

I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 hehe

-

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I woke up to movement and rubbed my face. My eyes slowly opened and I saw Adrian on his phone. "Morning." I whispered and he turned to me. "Good morning." He replied. I stretched and let out an animalistic groan as it felt so good. He looked at me in amusement and I lightly pushed his arm. "Can I help you?" I asked. I peaked at the time and it was nine in the morning. "I have to get ready to hang with Galvin, you gonna be good?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, please go have fun. " I said, rolling over and snuggling in the sheets. It smelt just like him. My eyes rolled back as I inhaled the scent more.

Before I could close my eyes my phone went off and I groaned, grabbing it. "Bitch, come over!" August shouted into the phone and Adrian chuckled. He came up behind me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning to you too, August." I said. He scoffed. "Come on man, we're both off. I'll even make you food." He bribed.

I thought for a moment. "What kind of food?" I asked.

"Bitch, since when were you picky?" August asked and I glared at my phone. "I'll be over in a few." I said, hanging up before he could reply. I laid back down. This bed was so nice. I needed one of these. I knew it was expensive but I was so going to buy this one day. I watched Adrian get up and put his watch on. "I should be back in a few hours, I look forward to that pottery kit, it's been awhile since I did it." He said and I blushed and nodded.

I also rolled out of his bed and left him to get dressed. I turned the shower on in my room and quickly started to wash my body. Once I was done, I did my little self care routine and put on some briefs. I grabbed some Drawstring shorts in black and a dark blue T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and put some socks on. I reached for my Birkenstocks and grabbed a Tote Bag. Thinking for a moment I grabbed a baseball cap and threw it on as well. Once I was done I added some Cologne and headed downstairs.

Adrian was also downstairs taking some supplements. It reminded me to take mine. He was dressed in some jeans and a white T-shirt and a lettermen jacket. He literally made everything look good. "Text me when you get there." I found myself saying and he nodded as he finished his drink.

I stared at him for a moment before going up to him and giving him a hug. I caught him off guard by pecking his cheek and hurrying out the door before he could say anything. I fumbled with my car keys and started my drive to Hunter's house.

"You're so Girly Pop." August said, looking up and down at my outfit. I gave him a dead stare and he crossed his arms. "What? I didn't say it was ugly, slay." He said, pulling me inside. "Where is everyone?" I asked, taking my shoes off by the door. "Hunter took Jaybre to a birthday party and Tyler is at physical therapy" He said and I nodded.

"I made out with Adrian and then he went to bed and left me hanging so I used the Toy that night and that's why I was so tired because it was so late and then yesterday we watched a movie together and we told each other how we like each other and we just watched the movie and then we fell asleep and I woke up in his arm and it was so comfortable and I slept so good last night, I feel so refreshed and he kissed my forehead and then this morning I kissed his cheek before I came here." I said all in one breath. I didn't miss the many faces August made trying to process the load I just dumped on him.

His face finally turned into a huge smile and he squealed. "Bestie, I'm so happy you're sharing this with me. Oh my Gosh.. what does this mean?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't too sure. "I don't know.." I said. I didn't get that far. August pointed to the couch before walking into the kitchen. I sat down and he came back with pancakes, eggs and bacon.