3- Sex Talk

Hey babes! Pic to the side is of August

-------

DANIEL'S P.O.V

"They don't fit but they will do". I said, rolling the waistband of the pajama pants up. Adrian handed me a T-shirt and I thanked him. After what happened he tried to apologize but I shook my head. I had wanted that just as bad as he did. He went to go shower and I decided to take one in the guest bedroom.

             I looked at my phone, it was almost midnight. I had an eight a.m class tomorrow.  "I should probably head out". I say, running a hand through my hair. He finished putting lotion on his body and nodded. "Are you sure you don't want to spend the night, it's late". He said. I smiled.

             "I'll be fine, Plus I don't have everything I need for class tomorrow". He followed me out of his room and I packed my backpack up. After class tomorrow, I had to work an overnight shift with August because Karla couldn't make it.  "Text me when you get home". He demanded, as he walked me to my car. I slid into the seat and buckled myself.

       "I will, I'll talk to you tomorrow ,okay?". I asked and he nodded. I pulled out of the driveway and looked out my rearview mirror. He waited until I was out of sight before walking into his house. I let out a deep breath and mentally scolded myself. This night was just supposed to be homework and dinner.

     I totally caved into my perverted desires.  It didn't help that the group chat would call in a few. We pretty much chatted at least every other day. We were still going strong too after months of doing it. I think it's why I haven't lost my mind. I think I finally found that friend group I always craved. They had long gone forgave me but I still couldn't forgive myself. I was a complete fuck up and didn't deserve any of this kindness.

    I pulled into my driveway and locked the door behind me. The light was still on and as suspected my grandparents were sitting in the front room laughing at an old sitcom.

"Daniel! How was your day boy?". My grandpa asked, I leaned down to give him a a hug and greeted my grandma. "It was really good, sorry I got home so late , how was yall's day?". I asked. My grandma smiled at me.

      "Oh don't worry about that, enjoy your college years. Your grandpa and I went to The Home Depot and bought some new stuff for the garden". She said.  "I can't wait to see! I'm gonna get ready for bed, I love you both". I said, walking up the stairs.

          I opened my door and hung my backpack on my door knob. I sat at my desk and opened my laptop, booting it on.  I opened my journal and started to doodle until I got the incoming face time call.

         "Hey bitches". Taylor yelled, shoving a spoonful of oatmeal in his mouth, I saw a hand clean his face and realized Dawson was out there. "Hey hey!". August said, Tyler and Hunter were right beside him. Aspen was adjusting his camera and sat back and waved.

           "I know it's only been less than 24 hours since we talked but guess who came to surprise me". Taylor said, smirking at us.

   "Who Taylor?". We all asked amused.

  "My Boyfriend!". He yelled, pulling Dawson into the camera. Taylor kissed him all over the face and Aspen rolled his eyes. "At least they're just kissing. These walls? Not so thick". He said, causing us to burst out laughing.

   "Uh Danny boy?". August  said and my gaze turned to him, he was laying in Hunter's lap and had his eyebrow raised.

     "Yes?". I asked confused.

"What's tha-Don't try to hide it! Daniel has a hickey". August yelled, Hunter playfully put a hand on his mouth and reminded him that Jaybre was asleep.  Taylor put his whole face into the camera, his eyes landed on me.