13- Gentle

Hey besties! Picture up there is of Henry 

---

DANIEL'S P.O.V

          Waking up in complete dark not knowing what time or day it was, was always a trip. I felt around for my phone.  It was on five percent and it was one in the morning. I rolled over and scanned the room before leaning and turning the lamp up. My stomach growled and I stood up.

             I took my sweater off and slid out of my pants, I'd just quickly go downstairs and heat the food up then come back up here. It was way too hot right now. I opened the door and peeked out to see all the lights off. Adrian's room was downstairs so I had to be very careful going down the stairs. 

 Once I was there, I turned on the kitchen light and looked into the microwave he had moved it to the fridge. It was baked potato soup, I dug around the fridge more and found a container of garlic bread and another container of broccoli.  His fridge was amazing, everything was labeled and he had juice and all this healthy shit all nice and neat and organized and on the other side had cookies and other goodies.

             I don't know how he hasn't eaten all these treats in one go, should I go with the cheesecake or the brownies. I paused and opened the freezer, there it was a pint of vanilla ice cream. I did a small happy dance and grabbed the soup and side dishes to go with it . I hit my hip against the door to close it and as I turned around Adrian himself had a look of amusement on his face. 

   "Fucking Hell!" I shouted, jumping, I gave him a dirty look.  "You scared the shit out of me, almost dropped this!" I said putting the stuff on the island. He didn't say anything just burst out laughing. "I assume you took a liking to my fridge?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.  I gave myself a generous amount of soup and licked the spoon before putting the bowl in the microwave. 

    "Thanks for dinner." I said, turning back to him. "Are we good?" I found myself asking. Feeling my heart start to race. He gave me a confused look. "Yeah , is something on your mind?" He asked, sitting on a barstool. I sat beside him after getting my food. 

         "I don't know." I said honestly, pushing my spoon around. Adrian turned his body towards me and leaned his head on his hand.  Knowing more about him was starting to peek my interest, What made him tick, what was he thinking about right now, what food he hated.

    "What's a food you hate?" I blurted out. 

"I fucking hate peas." Adrian said and I burst out laughing. "Same!" I agreed. I took a bite of my garlic bread and stole a glance at him. Once again he was wearing grey sweats and no shirt. His tattoos made him even more attractive. 

          We spent the next few minutes just asking each other petty questions . 

I put my spoon down when I finished eating and took a long sip of my water. "What's one thing you dislike about yourself?" I asked and we made eye contact.  I don't know how much Adrian knew about me or what Taylor told him but he knew I wasn't innocent. He definitely knew about the drug usage but to what extent. 

          "I suppose how emotional I can be." He said and I raised an eyebrow. Adrian, emotional? Not possible. "Emotional? I literally broke your favorite dish set, had almost a thousand dollars taken from you and you never once got mad." I said to him. 

         "Who said I wasn't mad? " He asked and I opened my mouth but closed it. "I was mad but what was hurting or screaming at you gonna do?" He said and my chest sank. "Then how would you be emotional?" I asked and he stared at me. "I have my moments, I'm working on it." He said and took a sip of his water bottle. "I don't really think anything is wrong with being emotional.." I started.