12-It's on

Hey besties! I hope you enjoy. Pic up there is of Daniel <3

Please vote and comment, thank you.

-

DANIEL'S P.O.V

A knock at the door quickly had me jumping up in a panic. I looked around quickly for my underwear and slid them on. I opened the door to Adrian and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning." He said, looking down at me. "Morning." I replied, yawning. "Sorry to wake you, I'm heading out. I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" He asked. "Yeah, of course." I said.

"Send me the list of foods you want for the chef, unless you want to go grocery shopping with me?" He said and I cocked my head to the side. "Ah, it doesn't matter to me. I'm down for anything." I said, looking him right in the eye. He looked me over and I felt my face get red. Maybe I should have put clothes on.

"I think the chef can take the weekend off and could you do me one more favor?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled. He bent down to my height and got close to my ear. "Could you maybe keep it down at night, I know we have our needs but you got a little loud." He said, he lingered near my face for a moment before pulling away and I slammed the door in his face and turned my back to the door.

It was so on.

I could hear him laughing loudly as he headed downstairs. My face was bright red. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. Whatever, I wasn't going to feel embarrassed. I decided to get ready and pulled out a pair of jeans. Before going to bed last night, I had cleaned myself up a bit. I stored the baby wipes in the night stand and looked around for my crewneck.

Throwing that on, I reached for my Vans and combed my hair back. I dialed August number and he picked up on the second ring. "How you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm okay, you?" He asked, I could tell he was still feeling down.

"Well since you ask. I used.. well no, I forgot to use the toy but I did have some fun time by myself last night and low and behold, Adrian heard it." I said, sucking my bottom lip in as I walked downstairs into the kitchen. August burst out laughing and I smirked. I didn't like to see him hurt.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.

"I did and that's why I don't care. I had fun, however I do feel bad that I woke him up." I said, grabbing the jar of overnight oats that had my name on them.

"So.." August started and I stuck a spoonful of cold oats in my mouth. Yum, he added that cookie butter that I loved. "Are we feeling him even more?" He asked and I sighed. I leaned against the island and fought a mental battle in my head. I had to let August know I was still there.

"I like Adrian, a lot." I admitted. Pushing my spoon into the oats again. August squealed. "You are literally living in that mans house, do I need to spell it out for you?" August asked and I rolled my eyes. "He kind of blew me off last night though, I thought he was going to hug or kiss me but he didn't.. I think he might still be upset about me staying in my car." I said.

"Make the first move!" August yelled into the phone.

"Oh wow, thank you August for making sure I go death by thirty." I shouted back. He giggled and hushed me.

"Daniel, this is your chance. Make the move first ." August said excitedly. I put the empty container down and thought for a moment. Maybe it was safe to finally feel these feelings. I mean, if the people I hurt most could forgive me.. maybe I could forgive myself. This fine specimen of a man was interested in me, maybe I could explore this and make better memories.