Chapter 7: Needy

A/N: so... if you couldn't already tell by the title, this is the Very Nsfw chapter. But that's what you're here for, isn't it? Whores. 

When you finally pulled away from the kiss, Dio's eyes were wide, and a smile appeared on his face.
"I love you, too, Dio. A lot. I have since that dude slammed your face into a bowl of spaghetti over a game of chess."
He snorted, shaking his head a little bit and bringing a hand up to tuck a stray hand of hair out of your face. You looked up, into his eyes, and all you could do was wrap your arms loosely around his neck, pull him close, and kiss him.
The kiss was loving, but your lover...

Yes. your lover.

Your lover's passion easily seeped through the kiss, and it wasn't long before your tongues were entwined. He was careful to ensure that his fangs didn't scrape against your tongue once as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, pushing his tongue further into your mouth. It was much longer than you expected.
You gave off a soft groan into the kiss, and the sound seemed to snap whatever leash he'd kept on himself for your sake.

He picked you up and carried you inside, every door to the room closing and locking. The blackout curtains closed by themselves, too.

Dio set you down on the bed, never breaking the kiss as one of his legs moved between yours. Instinctively, you started grinding on his thigh, letting a soft moan escape from your lips. Dio gave off a low chuckle, but didn't stop you. Not yet.

After a moment, he pulled away, leaning his head down to press light, small kisses all over your neck.
"Is this okay, darling?"

You gave off a soft whine, moving a hand up to run through his hair. The pet name only made you want him more.
"Please," you whispered.

"Have you done this before?"

Your hand and hips stilled, as a wave of embarrassment washed over you. You were so preoccupied with work that you never considered having sex with anyone. Sure, you'd tried to pleasure yourself before, but never had the time to drive yourself to an orgasm. You shook your head.
"That's alright. I'll take care of everything," he murmured, peppering a few more light kisses to your neck before pulling away a bit and undressing you. You helped him as best as you could, sitting up when he took off your bra and holding your hips up off of the bed when he took off your pants. However, the only article of clothing he kept on you was your underwear.

"If you're ever not okay with anything I do, darling, please tell me. I want you to be happy, more than anything. And I want you to be okay with the things I do. Because I love you more than anything."

You gave off a soft smile, and some of your anxiety faded away. Your body relaxed, and you moved a hand up to cup both sides of his face in your hands, pulling him down to kiss him tenderly.
"I love you, too, Dio. I trust you. Just... be gentle. Please."
"For you, my love? Anything."

He was going to kill you and our author with these petnames.

a/n: man, dio, can i please have just a scrap of affection,,, maybe a slice of ass,,,

"I have you wrapped around my finger, don't I?"
He gave off a chuckle.
"Mmhmm, you bet you do. I'm yours."

You gave him a grin, and he responded by squeezing your side.

But he pulled away, moving so he could just... examine you. Your beautiful curves, and gorgeous face. [Color] skin, and the most beautiful [color] eyes. His amber eyes glazed over with lust, and your face heated a bit at his expression. His lips were parted ever so slightly, as if he could imagine what you tasted like. His eyes roved over every part of your body, stripping you bare even though you were already naked.
And you looked down, at the rest of him. There was a menacingly (yeah ha-ha) large bulge in his pants.
He's already hard... and just from kissing me. Is... is he really that turned on by me?
"You're beautiful, Y/N. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen,"  he murmured, answering the question you hadn't asked aloud.
You met his eyes, and it wasn't hard to tell that he was hanging on by a fraying thread. You held your arms out for him, and he leaned back down on top of you. His lips met yours, and his kiss was ravenous. He explored your mouth with his tongue, and you let him. He only stopped when you started unbuttoning his shirt.
He smiled against your lips and moved both of his hands up—supporting the entire upper half of his body by core strength alone—to help you unbutton his shirt before tossing it off to be forgotten on the floor.
You eagerly ran your hands over his muscles, feeling tempted to press your thighs together. The man between your legs stopped you from doing so.