Pumpkin Spice Magician [Muhammad Avdol]

Lord Dio was quite pleased to have you as a loyal and faithful servant

You were just as loyal to him like your brother and the blonde man openly laughed when you ask him for permission to "explore" since you had been bored just sitting around the mansion.

"By all means my dear, do as you wish!" He says and with an amused smile, he dismissed you from his chambers.

You decided to go out and gather information about these approaching Crusaders.

Though, none of them quite intrigued you as much as the Magician a.k.a Muhammad Avdol.

You recently had heard rumors that he didn't die while in India and that those two idiots Hol Horse and J. Geil had failed their task. You found it strange when observing the behaviors of some of the Crusaders, since they didn't seem to morn the loss of their comrade. Well, except that funny French guy.

You'd waited until the sun was down before traveling to the location where Avdol was. The rumors had in fact been true, the man was alive and keeping a low profile on some isolated island.

"So you're really going through with this?" A masculine voice says from behind you.

You didn't have to turn to see who it was, his scent and heat from behind you, quickly gave him away as you reached for your brother's arm and quickly sunk your fangs into the pulsing vein of his flesh, drawing blood.

Your sudden action caused him to grunt, but he didn't pull away, allowing you drink his blood.

"Honestly (Y/n), you could've ask!" He snarls.

By the time you finished, it was already getting night as you quickly released your brother's arm before giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Don't wait up for me, Oniisan!" You sweetly before jumping off the balcony.

--

Finding Avdol had been a difficult task, but with the aid of your stand's [insert Stand's name] ability to sense other stands and jump through space, you were able to find this particular island.

You had also been keeping tabs on the over Crusaders and learned that they already were heading towards the island. You had to stop yourself from laughing at the thought of them discovering an actual dead Avdol.

But in sheer honesty, you really had no ill intention of killing the man as you stood nearby his cottage.

Suddenly, you were greeted by a faint delicious aroma in the air. It was then you recognized it was the scent of baked pumpkin.