Milk & Cookies [Jonathan Joestar]

A/n: A little drabble requested by my lovely cousin Tia who just love Jonathan's big mommy milkers! Merry X-mas♡

Reader is gender neutral!

─────

You haven't been feeling well as of late.

Your head felt heavy and your fever hadn’t gotten any better.

Luckily, the doctor had told you that it was only just a tiny little head cold and that all you needed was to get some much needed rest and drink plenty of liquids.

To help you, your ever so thoughtful and loving boyfriend, Jonathan Joestar had insisted you stay in his bedchambers and take it easy until you felt better, making sure you get plenty of rest whilst he tended to your every need.

He was actually very adamant about this, and you learned this the hard way when you tried to sneak out the comfort of his chambers and escape but only up bumping into a firm chest of big mommy milkers as Jonathan scolded you.

Lewd thoughts aside, you sighed─laying there in Jonathan's king size bed and bored outta your mind.

To say you weren't miserable would be like saying ugly christmas sweaters are Gucci.

Suddenly, there was a gentle knock on the door, followed by a faint delicious aroma as Jonathan's tall masculine form entered.

"My love, I have something for you." He says sweetly.

Lifting your head slightly, your jaw immediately dropped at the sight of your lover completely bare and wearing nothing but a red apron, and holding a plate of homemade cookies.

Immediately, you felt your mouth water just looking him over and─hot damn did he look delicious.

Did you die and go the heaven?

"J-Jonathan...what is this? Why are you~" you started.

You were beyond speechless as he simply smiled, before walking over towards you. You honestly figured that was just some sort of fever dream.

You wouldn’t have even minded if it was just a dream, because it would’ve been a pretty good dream.

Jonathan, in the form of a super attractive beefcake, attending to your every need and taking care of you in your feverish state─was standing here in nothing but an apron with a plate of cookies.

However, what you were really gawking at was those big heaving bara tiddies that was his chest.

LAWD, this was so much better than any wet dream or vivid fantasy.

Beautiful.

He was just breathtaking.

"Well, I figured since you're feeling a little under the weather, I bake you some cookies to lighten up your mood." He says.

"Mission accomplished." You say causing him to chuckle.

"And, what's with all the...decorations?" You add, gesturing towards his bare form and apron.

His impossibly big chest puffed out and….his nipples denting the stupidly thin material as Jonathan laughed nervously, before blushing shyly.

“Aha ha… well, I thought I do a little something special for you by getting all.. How do you say...Sexy?” He explains.

"Umm... I-is it too much?" He questions shyly.

"NO!" You answered a bit too quickly.

You didn't want him getting any second thoughts!

No way was this fine piece of man meat getting away from you tonight as you reached up and embrace him─surprising him greatly.

Jonathan soon smiles warmly as you buried your face in between his pectorals. "I'm glad you like it, then." He says.

"Anyways, would you like some cookies? I made them with love." He asks sweetly.

You nodded, "could I have some milk too?" You asked.

"Of course, let me just ah─darling w-what are you doing?!" He flinches as you tugged at his apron, making it come undone.

“Just…need to try something, Jojo.” You tell him.

"T-try what?"

Just as he was about to voice his concern, he'd suddenly felt something wet and warm lick across his nipple, followed by a cunning chuckle from deep within your throat that seemed to answer his question finally.

You couldn't help it, not when he's standing here looking so yummy. You knew that this would surely get you into trouble later, but you wanted to touch him.

Poor innocent Jonathan, never knew just how much his body effect you.

He was whining and gasping as you fondle his bara tiddies.

“D-darling, please! This isn’t…what I had in mind! We shouldn’t be…” He had to stop to bite his lip harshly.

You just smirked before taking his left nipple into your mouth causing him to groan as you gave it a hard suck.

"(Y-Y/n)!" He blushes in embarrassment at your sinful minintrations.

Oh, looks like someone's sensitive.

With a wet pop, you ended the torture. It was like some sort of uncivilized and sexual torture Jonathan had condemned upon on himself.

He released a soft pleased moan, and you chuckled at he sudden eagerness.

"Sorry JoJo, but I couldn't help myself. You're just so yummy looking that I rather have you than a glass of milk to go with my cookies." You smirked.

Jonathan blush at that, "Y-you shouldn't say such lewd things, my love." He says.

But it was obviously to you that he was flattered.

"Aww, c'mon JoJo, y'know you love it!" You say.

There was no denying that, perhaps he should nurse you more often (no pun intended).

Yelp, you were definitely feeling a lot better, now!

<End>