home sweet home

Harry's pov
After Nathalie leaves, I decide to look around, and am completely satisfied with how everything looks, it's not to clean, but it's not to messy either.
After a few minutes, Hedwig shows up.
"Hedwig!"
My snowy owl simply hoots and nibbles my ear affectionately.
"It's nice to see you as well."
I start wondering around, trying to find out where everything is.
"This is really big, isn't it girl?"
Hedwig simply blinks at me.
"Fine, no bacon for you!"
She somehow manages to give me a Snape-like glare and hits me with her wing.(don't ask me how, as I don't know)
A sigh escapes me, and I go to the room that Nathalie said I could have, well, technically I could start calling her mom, as that's what she is, my mom, but I don't think she'll like that very much.
Hedwig flies over to the perch in the corner of the room, Wich seems to be alot bigger then it should be, the walls are painted a light green, and the ceiling reminds me of the great Hall. The trimming is black, which stands out nicely. The bed is the perfect size, and is light green and black, actually,the whole room is light green and black, and there's an equal amount of both colors.

*When Nathalie returns*

"Your back!"
"I am, what did you do all day?"
"Well, I explored some, and I really like the room you have me! It's super big too!"
"I thought you might like it, that's why I chose it for you."
"Thank you! Anyway, I'm really tired, cam I be excused?"
"Of course, but before you go, I was wondering if you wanted to try going to highschool?"
"Really? That would be awesome! But what about Hogwarts?"
"I can teach you everything you need to know, so you don't have to go back if you don't want."
"Really!? That amazing, and I really don't want to go back."
"Alright, I'll see you in the morning."
"See you!"

Hi how is everyone? Does anyone have any suggestions or anything? Anyway, that's all for this chapter, so I'll leave you alone now, bye!
*waves aggressively*