In Diagon Ally

*In Diagon Ally*

I sigh, it worked, I don't have to go through the Leakey cauldron to get here any more. Now off to Gringotts, I start making my way through the crowd to get to the goblin run bank, they truely are terrifying creatures that you really don't want to get on the wrong side of. Well fortunately I am recognized as a goblin friend, I wonder if I'll see him? After all the goblins did send me a letter saying that Harry had gotten his inheritance.

*Harry's pov*

Finally, I made it into the Ally, and now I have to lose Hagrid, sigh, perhaps I can slip away when we're really far into the Ally or when we're at the bank?

"Alright there Harry?"

"Yeah."

"Right then, off to the bank."(I don't know how to write like how Hagrid talks so please no judging)

Hagrid didn't notice the look of joy on my face until after we got into the bank, after he noticed he suggested that we look around outside more, it's almost like he wanted me to be sad. Although he does work for Dumbledore and he is kinda munipulative, Dumbledore that is. He has far to much power with so many positions.

*There you go! I need chapter name ideas so of anyone has any I would be very grateful for them!

Please vote and comment if you can!

Also should next chapter be Nathalie's and Harry's reunion or Nathalie's semi-dramatic entrance into the office where Harry is?*