Harry's destruction

Nathalie was running, as fast as she could to get to where Harry was, because he thought it would be a good idea to go through the mirror portals, and was now about to be executed by an alternate reality version of himself.
"Stupid fucking idiot boy, why did he have to choose that particular mirror!?"
She hissed and practically dove through the correct mirror.
Her outfit changed to that of one of the most feared women in this world, the best of the capital's treasures.
"I'm going to fucking kill him, not to mention that now we can't leave until I compete in the games."
She was now beyond angry.
Meanwhile Harry was freaking out, trying to escape his au self.
"Let me go!"
Harry 1 said
"Nope."
Harry 2 replied
"Please?"
Harry 1 tried.
"No."
Harry 2 said.
"Why?"
Harry 1 asked.
"Because, you are going to be executed, that and the the fact that you are not supposed to be here."
Harry 2 explained.
"Let him go."
The relatively emotionless voice of Nathalie Sancoeur seemed to flow around them, and Harry 2 dropped Harry 1.
"Miss Sancoeur! How are you here?"
"That's for me to know and you to most definitely never find out."
"Oh, well, you should leave before the others find out your still alive, otherwise they'll probably kill you."
Harry 2 said.
"Well isn't that just lovely, anyways, we'll be off."
Nathalie grabbed Harry 1 and apparated away, therefore returning the both to their rightful universe.
"What the hell were you thinking!? If I hadn't been paying attention to the word and timelines you very well could have killed everyone!"
Nathalie shouted.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know that the mirror would do that!"
"You've see Alice through the looking glass correct?"
Nathalie asked, suddenly very calm.
"Yes..."
"So why didn't you think about wether or not something similar could happen?"
Nathalie was now cold towards Harry, and he couldn't blame her.
"I didn't think that this place would have something like that."
Nathalie sighed.
"I've changed my mind about training you, i'll think about it when I decide your ready, because what happened today proves to me your not ready yet."
Nathalie said quietly, as she turned and walked up the stairs and down a hallway, towards her rooms.
"That's not fair!"
Harry shouted once he was alone in his rooms.
"It was one tiny mistake! And besides she promised to train me!"
Harry was seething, and not only that, but the emotion was powerful enough to alert Gabriel.

*Meanwhile*

"Don't you think you were a bit harsh on him miss Nathalie?"
Dussuu asked softly.
"I- I don't know, I just want to-"
Nathalie sighed.
"I just want to make sure what happened to wonderland doesn't happen here."
"That could happen here?"
Dussuu asked, sounding confused and panicked.
"Not if I can help it."
"Oh, anyway, you should rest miss, you've been looking alot worse lately."
"I know, I've been feeling alot worse, and dussuu?"
"Yes miss?"
"Wake me up if something happens."
"Of course."
And with that Nathalie fell asleep.
(She had been sitting in her bed while talking to Dussuu)

*Back with Harry*

"Weponizer, I am Hawkmoth, I will give you the ability to use and remember how to use any weapon that has ever existed, in return I simply ask that you get me the miraculous of the ladybug, black cat, and the holder of the peocock miraculous."
"Yes Hawkmoth."
Harry, now weponizer said calmly.

*With Gabe a couple of minutes ago*

Gabriel walked up to the painting of Emilie, and pressed the buttons that allowed him to travel to his Lair.
"I feel an extremely powerful negative emotion, Nooroo."
"Are you sure that the akuma won't turn on you master? You could accidentally make it to powerful and it then might turn on you."
"You have a point, but it's the only way I'll be able to find Nathalie!"
Gabriel sounded extremely desperate.
"I need her."
"If you insist master."
"Nooroo, dark wing rise!"
And with a flash of light, Hawkmoth stood where Gabriel Agreste had been seconds before.
"Weponizer, I am Hawkmoth, I will give you the ability to use and remember how to use any weapon that has ever existed, in return I simply ask that you get me the miraculous of the ladybug, black cat, and the holder of the peocock miraculous."
He said, his voice sounding slightly hypnotic and completely soothing to Harry.
"Yes Hawkmoth."
Weponizer said calmly. Which brought a smile to Hawkmoth's face.
"You will come back to me Nathalie, wether you like it or not."
He muttered darkly.