more destruction...

Gabriel brought Nathalie back to the agreste mansion, and waited for her to wake up, not expecting what was going to happen.

Nathalie began to slowly wake up, she was beyond tired after all.

"What time is it?"

(Idk what time it is in this story rn -_-)

"Almost seven."

Nathalie went perfectly still at the sound of his voice.

"Where am I?"

"Where you belong."

Nathalie winced, she had no desire to be anywhere near the agreste mansion and those that live in it.

"Is something wrong?"

"No not at all."

The sarcasm in her tone was almost visible.

Gabriel winced.

"What's with all the hostility dear?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"You have a wife, Gabriel, or did you forget?"

Gabriel sighed, and moved closer to the bed.

"As you have said so many times, Emilie would have wanted me to move on."

Nathalie appeared to be trying to move away from him, but was to tired to do much.

"That doesn't mean that you can kidnap me Gabriel."

"I did not kidnap you, I brought you to a place where I could keep an eye on you to make sure you don't overwork yourself."

"So I can leave anytime I want then?"

"Nathalie your I'll, I will not have you going out and falling even more I'll."

"So you've taken me from my place of residence, and will not let me leave, that, by definition, is kidnapping, Gabriel."

Nathalie finally managed to sit up, completely ignoring Gabriel's attempt to help her do so.

Harry was currently trying very hard not to hurt the hero's to badly, but he was slowly losing his mind, not only were they both incredibly annoying, but they were beyond boring as well.

Harry lunches himself forwards, sending ladybug flying, and making sure to keep Chat within his sight, he turned and caught Chat's baton.

He made it turn to dust, and Chat, in a fit of rage, lunched himself at Harry, and Harry managed to get the ring and send Adrien flying into a nearby window.

(I hate writing fight seems, and I didn't really try to write this one.)

"Chat!"

Ladybug jumped after Adrien, and Harry crept up behind her and managed to get both earrings.

"I am so very sorry about that, but I had a job, and I needed to get it done, now if you'll excuse me, I have a delivery to make."

Harry turned on his heel, and left the room, practically flying over the rooftops.

I am, in fact, alive. And I apologize for not updating anything for so long.