a not so accidental parental mishap.

Harry's pov.

I am currently thinking of what I overheard when I was waiting to talk to the headmaster. And let me tell you I am completely confused about what they were talking about. I mean I can't believe that McGonagall and Snape knew that I was kidnapped from my original parent. Her name is Nathalie and I didn't get to hear her last name cause that's when my so called friends showed up.

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. They are the worst fake friends you could ask for I mean like come on they used potions to get me to listen to them and Dumbledore. POTIONS!!!!!. Like why you gotta waste the bloody potions on me. Siriusly why?

And I found that out almost two months ago at the end of second year. I've been trying to find out who she in but so far no luck. It's kinda sad actually.

*Time skip to a few days later and a pov change*|•√•|

Nathalie a pov

I honestly hope that Gabriel doesn't kill me for leaving him during fashion week but some thing just have to be done. Like my going to magical Britain because magical Paris has been sealed untill further notice. I wonder what would happen if I tried to apparate? Well only one way to find out.

*In Diagon Alley*

Hey guys Imma be evil and leave it like this<( ̄︶ ̄)>