leaving

*the next morning, Harry's pov*

I wake up at about 8:30, which is really weird because Nathalie usually wakes me up at 7:00, so naturally I go to look for her.
Instead I find a weird purpley-blue thing that flies and is really weird.
"Hello? What are you?"
I ask, looking and feeling confused.
"Oh! Hi Harry, I'm Dussuu, kwami of the peocock miraculous."
"The what?"
"I'm a kwami, the kwami of the peocock miraculous."
"What is a miraculous?"
"A miraculous is a piece of jewelry that gives its wearers powers."
"And your the kwami of the peocock?"
"Yes, Nathalie is the holder of my miraculous."
"Oh, where is she?"
"She's sleeping, she had to pack."
"Oh, why?"
"Cause she wants to leave, you'll obviously be coming with us, and Mayura won't be active at all anymore, unless absolutely necessary."
"Oh, wait, Nathalie was Mayura?"
"Technically I still am."
Nathalie said from behind me.
I jump and Dussuu looks startled.
"Wait, so you terrorized a city? What on earth for?"
Her eyes narrowed slightly.
"I see no reason to tell you that, and if you tell anyone I have proof that I couldn't have possibly done that."
"I won't, but I get to come with you? Where are we going?"
"My mansion, in the magical side of Paris."
"So we're not leaving Paris?"
"We are, we are leaving the non magical side, the magical side looks a lot different."
"Okay, so when are we leaving?"
Nathalie looked out the window, and fear flashes across her face.
"Now."
And she grabs me and we disappear, reappearing in a really big hall.
"Where are we?"
"Gemstone castle, it would appear as though the family magic won't let me go anywhere else unless I accept the position as queen."
"So I'd be a prince?"
"Yeah something like that."
"But the thing is, I really don't want to be queen, with all that I'd have to do in a day I wouldn't have any time to do anything else."
I watch Nathalie as she walks over to the bookcase and starts running her finger along the spines, as if she was looking for a something."
"Your mother moved the book your looking for into her room just before she died, Nathalie."
Nathalie spins around.
"Jewel?"
(Don't ask please, I can't think of any names)
"No, I'm Lillian."
She said with nothing but sarcasm.
"Snape could learn sarcasm from you, miss?"
"Jewel, my name is Jewel, I bet that old dungeon bat could, but Nathalie could teach him more."
"That's enough, where's everyone else?"
"They're trying to hide, your uncle came by the other day and tried to kill us all."
"Oh, why?"
Nathalie asked.
"Because we wouldn't tell him where you were, but it's really hard to tell someone where you were when we don't know where you were."
"Yes, well, you know how I was treated here, and you know how I was treated at Hogwarts, I have become quite good at hiding in plain sight."
"That I do, your rooms haven't changed, and I'm pretty sure that Harry can have a guest room for the time being."
"That will be fine, I'm going to sleep, see you all later."
And with that Nathalie leaves us alone.

*Later, after Harry has been shown around and stuff*

"This place is huge!"
"I would expect so, it is a castle after all."
Jewel said calmly.
"Do you know if my owl Hedwig has come here?"
"Oh! Yes, she is very well mannered and quite tame as well."
"I was wondering where she would stay?"
"There's a perch for her in your room."
"Oh, thanks!"
"No problem, now it is quite late, and I am going to assume you tired?"
"I am kinda tired."
"Will you be able to get to your room on your own, or do you need help?"
"I think I got it, thanks!"
"Very well, I'll see you in the morning Harry."
"See you Jewel!"
And with that I leave Jewel standing in the entranceway watching me run up the stairs and to my new room."

Hello, how are you all? Do you like my story so far? Well,that's all for now! I'll try to update my other story's, but no guarantees!