Chapter 29 DRAMA

Author pov
When the meeting is done, kook look at to tae who was staring at him already...

Jungkook: What am i handsome? *teasing and smirking*

Taehyung: No feeler *blushing*

Jungkook: Then, who said yesterday that i'm so handsome, cute, and hot hmm? *smiling and teasing tae*

Taehyung: O-okay fine, i said that *lay his head on kook's bare chest*

Jungkook: awhh, are you tired baby? *soft talking and caressed tae's hair*

Taehyung: Yeahh, can you carry me? cause i'm so fucking lazy to walk pleaseee *beg kook with puppy eyes*

Jungkook: Ofcourse, baby

This tae and kook position (imagine)

Then irene interupted their lovely moments...

Irene: Look Ceoguys they are flirting infront of us, you said it's disrespecting right?

Ceoguy5: It's okay with us, when they flirt, but you it's not okay cause i think your not mr.jeon's type, and i'm very sure that his heart is belong to someone and that is KIM TAEHYUNG. End of topic. *left*

Ceoguy3: And Mr. Jeon does not like a gold digger like you *left*

Ceoguy2: And Mr. Jeon does not like a fuck girl like you *left*

Ceoguy1: And Mr. Jeon does not like a bitch you like you, who was so obsessed with him, come on girl grow up your not a child anymore, his heart is belong to someone else and that's not you *bumped his shoulder to irene and left not forgetting to take a picture to taekook who was lovey dovey*

Ceoguy4: And lastly bitch Mr. Jeon does not like a flat ass hahaha and fake boobs like you hahaha if you gonna make our taetae cry, then ready for your death hahaha bye bitch *left*

Irene just rolled her eyes...

HAHAHHAHAHA

btw I love irene she is my BIAS in redvelvet how about you?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Author pov
Then kook carry tae on his office and irene follow him, then kook lay tae on his sofa cause tae is sleepy.. So kook have a planned to irene why not messing to irene hahaha

Jungkook: Irene lock the door

Irene: W-what?

Jungkook: I said lock the door

Irene: Ohh, so mr.jeon just fuck me already *seductive tone*

Jungkook: I said lock the door WHEN YOU LEAVE... And your so assuming hahahhaha you know my heart is belongs to someone... So just shut the fuck up...

Then irene feel embarrassed and she leaves to kook's office while rolling her eyes on tae...

😊😊😊😊