Chapter 1 First meet

Date started: 12-7-2020. |
________________________|

Taehyung's Pov:
I groaned in frustration when my alarm ring's. I off the alarm and go the bathroom, then i took a shower, brush my teeth and change my clothes. I go downstairs to greet my mom and dad:

Taehyung: good morning mom"with a kiss on her cheek"

Mrs. Kim: good morning too son"mom said with a smile"

Mr. Kim: ohh, hi son good morning"dad said with a smile"

Taehyung: good morning too dad" i said and hug him"

Mr. Kim: see wifey he hug me so he loves me not you"my dad said with a laughed and poke his tounge out and my mom death glare at him and said"

Mrs. Kim: nooo he loves me because he kiss me"mom said with a smirk and poke his tounge out to dad"

Mr. Kim: no he loves me

Mrs. Kim: no

Mr. Kim: yes

Mrs. Kim: no

Mr. Kim: ye--

Taehyung: STOP"i yell at them and they stop bickering" i love you two mom and dad equally, okay"i said and hug them and they hug me back"Ok now stop this drama and eat the breakfast cause i'm so hungry"i said and rubbing my tommy and they giggle. We eat with full of chit chat, soft talks and laughs"
______________________________________

KTH(kim taehyung) pov:
I bid my goodbyes too my parent and went to hangout with my soulmate jimin actually i prefer to walk cause, i feel fresh air, and beside that my driver is sick so that i walk, i know how to drive but i prefer for walk.

When i cross the road i thought no one was there cause i'm busy texting jimin when a car honk it made me stop i thought this was the end of my life, i close my eyes when nothing happened to me a open my eyes and saw the man getting outside of the car. WOWWW!! he's so hot OMFG! a f*cking hot, handsome and cute at the same time.

 WOWWW!! he's so hot OMFG! a f*cking hot, handsome and cute at the same time

(jungkook's outfit)

JJK(jeon jungkook) pov:
I was already late at the meeting when my driver stop the and i see a male standing closing his eyes and i go outside he open his eyes and then boom he's so PRETTY!!

JJK(jeon jungkook) pov:I was already late at the meeting when my driver stop the and i see a male standing closing his eyes and i go outside he open his eyes and then boom he's so PRETTY!!

(taehyung's outfit)
Jungkook: What are you doing in the f*cking road?? "i said as a cold tone voice" you don't have a f*cking car or something!

Taehyung: ohh ohh chill don't raise you're voice. Firstly i have a f*cking car, Secondly my driver is sick,Third i know how to drive, and Lastly i prefer to walk than drive into a f*cking car"he said with a sassy tone ohh i like that" i'm sorry because i didn't watch my steps Mr. Hot i mean Mr. Rude"he said with a sarcastically tone" I have to go now Mr. Hot i mean Mr. Rude byee"he said and wave"

F*ck he's so HOT i don't even know his name, my thoughts are interrupted when my driver said:
Driver: let's go sir?

Jungkook: a-h-hh yesss let's go
______________________________________