Chapter 36 Plan for the Prank

Author POV.
All of them are tired except for taekook so they go back to their perspective mansion..... Then taekook just went to date at COUPLES ONLY yeahh you heard it right,.... So they are eating then the waiter that served taekook table before is the same today so coincidence right?
Anyways their date is done nothing special at all they just kiss and done so they go to jeon's mansion.... Then tae said.

Taehyung: What if we prank irene tommorrow love?

Jungkook: yeahh bae, i was just thinking that too....... So tommorrow is prank time *smirking*

Taehyung: Yeah, PRANK TIME *smirked back*.......... But what is the genre of our prank?

Jungkook: Hmmm, so remeber your deal right? *tae nodded*...... So i'm gonna flirt with irene tommorrow, when i'm done flirting with him, i'm gonna call her at my office, then when she was about to open the door she see us kissing.... Then BOOM!!! and we announce our relationship to my employees.... Next time when we are done pranking our squads and parents i'm gonna announce the whole world that your mine... Got it?

Taehyung: awwhh uwu, you're so sweet...yeahh got it.

Then kook crashed his lips to tae.... And they broke the kiss and smile to each other....