Chapter 37 Reveal and Prank

Taehyung Pov <timeskips>morning
So me and kook are in his office......then i gesture kook to start the plan and he obeyed me and he go to irene...

Jungkook: Hii irene

Irene: Hiiii mr.jeon

Jungkook: you looked ugl---- i mean beautiful today irene *disgusted at his own words*

Kook's mind: ewww you looked ugly irene as always my taebaby is prettier than you....i just do this for the prank so don't assume

Irene: Really! T-thank y-you *blushing and stuttered*

Irene: *smirking on his mind* see tae, my jungkookie picks ne not you, i'm just gonna make my move...

Jungkook: no problem

Irene: So mr.jeon why your visitor are here... That bitch, Can he just leave us alone *irritated*

Jungkook: Don't worry irene, i'm gonna make him leave soon, then you can comback to my office...

Kook's mind: how dare you called my tae a bitch irene, don't worry i prepare you tissue, when you knew the news that me and tae are dating already..... Just wait..

Irene: Ohhh, ok Mr. Jeon *seductive tone then she left*

Author Pov
After irene left, tae is just laughing loudly and kook just smile at him seeing his baby smile can complete his whole world...

Taehyung: Ggukie, can i go to her?

Jungkook: Ofcourse babe, but kiss me first

Taehyung: Okieeee *kiss kook's lips*

Then tae go outside to fine irene smiling like idiot...

Taehyung: Ohh, irene why are you smiling?

Irene: So tae i think, you lost the deal cause mr.jeon already picks me,..... Ohh i almost forget here tissue just wipe your tears hahahaah

Taehyung: Hahahaha ok, i'm gonna take the tissue, but are sure i'm the one who needed a tissue today? *smirking*

Irene: I'm sure really really really sure..

Taehyung: Ok, then lets see *smirk then left*
----------------------------------------------

Taehyung Pov:
Haysst i feel sorry for you irene your too confident for yourself..... But i think you deserve that cause you bully me before revenge is real irene...

Taehyung: Ok, gguk call her now

Jungkook: Okkkk

Then ggukie call her and we started kissing when we hear the door is open she is so shocked to see us eating our face.....

Irene: How dare you kiss my jungkookie!! *pulled kook and tae*

When irene was about to slap me kook held her hand and said..

Jungkook: DON'T YOU DARE SLAP MY FUTURE SOON TO BE HUSBAND IRENE!! *angry*

Irene: But he kiss you

Jungkook: because HE IS MY BOYFRIEND and about earlier my words is not true your not beautiful you look ugly eeww...

Taehyung: So.... Who needs a tissue now? *smirk* here's the tissue it's okay to cry *throw the tissue to irene*

Jungkook: And irene your FIRED get out now!!

And irene go out of the building with watery eyes....,Then me and gguk go outside... Of his office...

Jungkook: GUYS! LISTEN THIS IS KIM TAEHYUNG MY BOYFRIEND OR SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND SOON TO BE JEON TAEHYUNG IF YOU HURT HIM PREPARE YOUR FUNERAL ALREADY UNDERSTAND?

And all of the employees nodded and cheering... I hug gguk..

Jungkook: Are you okay baby?

Taehyung: yess i'm okay love thank you very much

Then kook connect our lips together....

💜💜💜