Chapter 42 Preparing for the Proposal

Jungkook POV <time skips One year later>
So our love is getting storonger day by day, so now this is the time that i'm gonna propose to tae, i can't wait to claim what's mine... Breathe jeon just breathe inhale.......exhale

My Parents and Tae's Parents, Our squads, and the CEOGUYS know about this and They said that they help me to set this up.... And i told them the venue....... Where me and tae first meet in that is on the road so i'm gonna propose to him to the whole world, Our parents told the drivers on the cars to stop cause i'm gonna propose to tae so they obeyed our parents and besides that All of the drivers are TAEKOOK SHIPPERS so they helped our parents, squad, and ceoguys to decorate the road...

I'm so fucking nervous right now, but i shrugged it off, and watch the beautiful scenery next to me and it was my, sleeping tae baby i caressee his cheek and kiss his forehead and go to the bathroom to take a shower........ When i go downstairs i see my My mom and eomma(tae's mom) and all the bottom's of our squad (jimin, jin, and ammy)...

Mrs. Jeon: Sweetheart, i'm so very proud of you my son is getting married *cried* be a good husband okay.. *hug kook*

Jungkook: Thank you mom and also dad for everything you sacrificed for me eventhough i'm so stubborn.. And yes mom i'm gonna be a good husband *cried and hug his mom*

Mrs. Kim: bunny kook, protect my son hmm and i'm so proud of you i'm sure you're mom and dad are proud of you also, thank you for taking care of our baby but now his all yours.... Thank you for taking care of YOUR baby we trust you kook and i'm sure tae trust you too,... Don't make our baby taetae cry and i'm sure your gonna be a good husband and good dad *comfort kook and cried*

Jimin: Fighting kook

Ammy: Yeahh, kook Fighting

Jin: Fighting Kook

Jungkook: thank you so much guys

Mrs.kim: Btw, all is settled no no need to worry your dad and your appa(tae's dad) are waiting for you in the road and all the tops in your squad is there to (suga,namjoon, and hobi)...fighting kook.

Mrs. Jeon: fighting my son

Jungkook: Thank you guys so much

💜💜💜💜💜