Chapter 46 Baby of taekook and The End

Tae woke up with kook hugging him... He smiled....... When he felt something on his mouth he go to the bathroom......His vomiting..... When kook felt someone is vomiting he run to the bathroom and saw tae vomiting he immediatly go to tae's back caressing, and kook bring water to tae....

Jungkook: Tae baby, we're going to hospital right now

Tae nodded and kook carried him to their car.... (time skip at the hospital)

Jungkook: Doc, is something happened?

Doc: Congrats Mr. Jeon your gonna be a father

Jungkook: Wha-- REALLY!

Doc: Yes Mr. Jeon

Jungkook: YAY!! i'm gonna be a father.

Then kook went to tae's room and explain tae what happened

Taehyung: YAYYY!!

They are very happy because of the blessing they get.... A twin baby girl and boy....... They go to their mansion and call their parents and squads about the baby.... And they are verry happy for it..

Time skips 6 years later

Author POV
Kook and Tae live happily with thei 6 years old twin baby girl and boy, Hana is the name of the girl, and Taegguk is the name of the boy....... All of the squad, parents, and ofcourse the CEO GUYS invited them to their dinner.........All of them enjoying the dinner with loud laugh, teasing, bickering, etc....

time skips 1 months later

kook surprise tae cause it's their anniversary.......They are in the Han river when tae say yes of kook's boyfriend proposal, they laugh at the memories.....then kook hug tae smiling..... Tae leaned into the touch and smiling too...

Taehyung: I love you kookie, until we're grey and old..

Jungkook: I love you too tae baby, until my lungs give up..

THE END
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED ALL THE CHAPTERS, THANK YOU GUYS💜💜💜💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💛💘💛💚💛💙💛💙💜💙💜💗💓💖💓💖💙💚💛💓💖💖💗💘💞💟💝💟💞💞