CHAPTER 7 Soft kook

Author pov:

All of them are in the living room chit chating, when the food is prepared all of them go to dinning area and started to pray.
Sitting arrangements:

Mr./Mrs. Jeon , Namjin , J-ammy
TABLE
Mr/Mrs. Kim , Yoonmin , TaeKook

Mr. Kim: Dig in now!

And they all eat talking, bickering, laughing, etc.... When suddenly jungkook's secretary called him

Jungkook: i'm sorry i need to answer this.

They all nodded mr./mrs. Jeon are sad cause their son is need to work, when jungkook comeback he said:

Jungkook: i'll be come back bye

Taehyung: jungkook"tae said cause he saw kooks parents are sad so that's why he begged for kook" can you stay here i mean it's sunday you don't have to work right plsss?? "tae pleaded and who can say no to tae"

Jungkook: okk i'll stay here "jungkook smile and tae smile back with his boxy smile that melts jungkooks heart"

All of them are shocked of jungkook's action, because they thought that jungkook didn't listen to tae even jungkook's parents are shocked, but they're happy to see their son's future, all of them are sure that, taehyung could change jungkook's busy life.

Taehyung: yeheyy!! "he went to hug jungkook, but before tae can hug him tae tripped on the chair causing tae to fall, but luckily jk catch him and they end up falling on the floor, tae is on top of jk and jk is in the floor he hold tae's waist to protect him"

They stared onto each others eyes, and all of the dinning area are shocked they'll enjoy the drama.

Jjk pov
Woww his eyes are so beautiful and his kissable plump lips

Kth pov
Woww his eyes are so pretty they'll like shining stars and his lips omygod

Author pov
They're thoughts interrupted with a fake cough causing them to realized, what position they had, tae quickly get up and put his hand down to jk's hand, and jk quickly hold tae's hand and tae pulled jk's hand, so that jk could stand up, all of the bts squad and there parents are smirking and teasing them. The other hand there parents had a plan to get them together and they'll smirk at the plan, also all of the bts members have a plan too to get them together.

What do you think is the plan?

Short chapter😐😊