Chapter 32 YES!

Taehyung POV
I wake up on the sound of alarm, but i didn't see gguk here, i pout a little then go to shower, when i'm done showering one maid came to our room and said.

Maid: Sir, Mr. Jeon said that your gonna wear this.

Taehyung: O-ohh okay thanks.

Then the maid left and i'm done changing. When i go downstairs the maid prepare breakfast to me.. And i eat.
When i'm done eating another maid come to me and said:

Maid2: Sir, Mr. Jeon said that your gonna meet him today at the han river. *left*

<time skips at the hanriver> KTH pov

When i got here i saw kook standing and i approach him..

Taehyung: Hi kook, why am i here?

Jungkook: Ohh, Hi tae come here sit here..

And we eat.... We're done eating, then kook stand up and he told me to sit at the center chair.... He began to speak..

Jungkook: Tae, when we first meet i fall for your beauty, and sassines, your the reason that i wake up in my bed, i got you stuck in my mind can't get out, My life is a rainbow of happiness because you are a part of it, My world is heavenly paradise because you live in it, Sweetheart, Sweetcheeks, Bub, Pup, Baby, Baby Bear, Bear, Tae, etc.., you are very special to me and i can't live without you, i can't breathe without you, and your love means a lot to me and I LOVE YOU very much Kim taehyung and proudly can say that you're mine all over the world, so that's why i ask you......
WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?

I cried at his speech....

Taehyung: YES!! Ggukie a very big YES!!

Then i hug him and he hug me back.....

💜💜💜💜💟💞💘