2.0

naomi woke up at 9am. first thing she did was tweet out

naomi || @naomigorga
first video out in an hour !!! be ready to hear my voice , see me buy a camera and answering some questions!!

|

user || @user
i can't wait to hear your voice !

|

user || @user
i already know it's gonna be amazing !

view more replies

after that she got ready , put on baggy sweat shorts with a tank top and a baggy jacket . all of them were black . her hair in a ponytail she went downstairs to the kitchen .

naomi was the only one up. beatrice always sleeps until like 1 and lucas isn't home yet . the girl made herself a cup of tea and some avocado toast. after finishing breakfast she heard the front door opening .

there he was . lucas comming inside looking more awful than ever .

-im guessing it went well? -

-it was okey, but this man's is so clingy . i got lucky to get away this morning -

-but u don't seem disappointed so it wasnt that bad Lu -

-yeah yeah, i need a shower and sleep . -

-sweet dreams -

she yelled as he went upstairs . naomi smiled to herself and went to upload the video . lucky for her she uploaded it just on time . tweeting out that the video is live.

naomi || @naomigorga
VIDEO OUT NOW !!! LINK IN MY BIO !!!

and posted a selfie on insta .

the girl decided to turn off her computer and phone right as she informed her followers about the video . she would check on it later . she had to go for a meeting for her real job . so that's what naomi did . until 1pm.

after the meeting the girl was happy because this client actually knew her style and had a vision . it went smoothly. at the moment naomi is back home , neither of her roommates are up yet . she puts her work phone to the side and decides to turn on her usual phone to see how the video is doing .

naomi was excepting like maybe 500 views and about 60 comments . however she definitely was not ready for her to go ... viral ?

the first thing she saw was a lot of notifications , and still comming in . at this point she had from 1k followers to 10k . from 400 on twitter to 4k . and from her tik tok which btw she had posted one video of her showing just photos of her looks . she went from 130 followed to 9.8k.

and all this in 4 hours . she tuners off her notifications and just sat down in her chair shocked . she was not expecting this , at all. and from what she gathered everyone loved her voice .

she decided to tweet out .

naomi || @naomigorga
GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING? THIS IS INSANE . I got over 4k followers on twitter, 10 k on insta and 9k on tik tok !?!?! how did this happen ? and the numbers are still growing . what the hell . I'm so thankful for this wow. but at this point I might as well about out my socials . if you don't already , follow my socials . tik tok, insta , youtube - everywhere just naomigorga. on yt just naomi .

user382
girl ur voice is a m a z i n g

|

uaer42o
you seem like a awesome person. i can't wait to watch more of your content