18.0

a week has gone by from the moment the girls started talking/ the first date .

they been on another one, which was organized by rae. it was a fun day at an arcade and later just watching the sunset .

today they have another date and naomi is planning to ask rae to be her girlfriend.

she's is super nervous , because it's so fast into them talking but the girl feels  that it's right and it's meant to be .

naomi put on some jeans and a cropped hoodie . her hair in a high ponytail with some sneakers . and under this she put a swimsuit on.

she told rae to do the same .

naomi had just picked up rae and they were jamming out to music while driving to this outdoor caffee.

it was already later in the day so at the caffee they ordered almost like a dinner.

"so what are your plans for future ?" rae asked naomi while they were waiting for the food

"well i love my current job so I'm definitely gonna continue on this field. and for streaming, i love it.

and i also will continue uploading videos until i feel like I'm too old "

the girl laughed

"what about you ?"

"well i think i will continue streaming for much as I can . because i love it "

"and your are good at it as well"

"than you "

the girl smiled.

the food came and the girls just talked while eating their food.

after about an hour they were done and naomi payed for their food. rae did argue with her at the start but then agreed for her to pay .

they were right next to the beach so they went along the side to walk and watch the sunset.

well that is what naomi planned.

the girls were holding hands and walking in a comfortable silence.

when naomi said

"lets go for a swim, my car is just here . see you can see it "

"your joking right "

"i said to wear a swim suite "

"i did but "

"then no buts , letss go "

naomi started running holding rae hand. they stopped at a bench near by and dressed down.

"lets go , it's the sunset . c'mon "

naomi took rae hand and they runed in the ocean laughing .

"ITS SO COLD"

"I KNOW"

the girls yelled but still laughing and going deeper in the water. until both of them were under water to their breasts .

"it's sooo cold naomi "

"yeah but look at the sunset "

rae turned so she was facing the sun, it truly was beautiful. naomi walked behind her and out her hand around her waste , resting her had on her shoulder .

"it's breathtaking" rae said looking at the sun

"but not as much as you love "

rae smiled , and went to into deep shade of red in her cheeks.

naomi spon rae around and looked into the girls eyes .

"rachel , I've known you for what two months now. but from the first time we talked off stream i felt a special way about you

after our first couple of calls i started delovoping a crush and i wasn't even suprised. but after our first date i knew that i couldn't forget about you

or leave you even if I wanted to . you are so special to me it's stupid . so I'm not going to make you catch a cold "

the girls laughed

"rae will you be my girlfriend? " naomi asked pulling rae closer .

rae had sparkles in her eyes , she smiled and pulled naomi into a kiss.

naomi secured her hands around rae waste and rae out her hands around her neck.

the girls deepened the kiss , it felt like the first one they had . it will never get old naomi thought.

when they needed a breath , they pulled away but still standing so close to each other .

"does that answer your question?" rae said and looked in naomis eyes .

"definitely " and she gave her another kiss.

the sun was already down and when the girls pulled away it was getting colder and colder.

"not to stop this cute ass moment but I'm real cold "

"same"

the girls laughed and run out of the ocean while still holding hands .

the new couple quickly grabbed their clothes and went to naomis car , which wasnt far at all. just couple of feet off the beach .

they dried off and put the clothes back on .

on the drive back home , naomi was holding raes hand on her leg.  and they were just listening to the playlist they made together.

naomi walked her girlfriend back to her house door. and the girls looked at each other

"i can't believe your mine " naomi said and gave rae a kiss

"I'm the luckiest girl alive " said rae

they shared another quick kiss and naomi drove back to her house while rae walked inside hers .

both of the girls couldn't believe that they finally could call each other theirs. no one else's. they truly were falling for each other harder every day .

authors note

i have decided to post the last chapters more quickly

so you get one more today , and the last  two  tommorow , well the last one ain't really a chapter after all.

but hey the story is almost finished

also thank you for 6k reads <3