4.0

author speaks

i'm sorry for posting such boring chapters. don't worry in this one naomi will finally meet/talk to rea :) and it's a longer one

-

"okey i see a lot of people wanting me to react to a song called "heat waves". but guys I've already heard it and it's one of my favorite songs . " she smiled to the camera ,

"it won't be a reaction really. oh i see a lot of people saying i should react to a song called "Cradles " .okey "

so that's how it went - naomi reacted to some songs , animatics and trailers . it was truly entertaining .

"alright guys , that's it for the reaction part. i think it's time for my first school storytime . i have three super funny story times . one from highschool which I'm gonna tell now at- "

she looked at the clock,

"now at 2:34pm , the i have one from collage which I'm telling at about 12am or 1  and one from my past collage time here in usa at like 7am .

at least that's my plan. plus, minus the time part . but here we go . one of my many highschool stories "

naomi smiled and leaned back in her gaming chair . this one was one of her favourite stories .

"so this was in highschool . i think it was junior year . or it might have been sophomore year . i don't exactly remember.

but at that time i was amm how could you say . a fun person? lol idk the girl probobly wouldn't have said that .

so it was a week before the spring break . we had a party . because I had friends in senior year i was invited. it was a normal highschool party .

nothing to special . but i did hook up with this one dude . he wasn't from my school. so i was like ehh i won't see him again .

if i would of known . "

naomi laughed at herself, think what happened next .

"so that was Friday . on Saturday i found out the group i was playing soccer against the next Wednesday. and like any girl would i stalked the team .

because it was an all girls play it wasn't that hard. but this is where it goes down hill.

i found a girl named haily. one of the girls in the team. if ur out there haily hi sorry for that . anyway ,

i stalked her page , and she had a photo with the boy i hooked up with on Friday .

i looked at the caption and it said -happy 5 months babe- and it was posted 3 weeks ago . because the post was still up i knew they hadn't broke up .

but because i didn't know the girl and she was on the opposite team i didn't tell her that her boyfriend cheated on her . but that wasn't the fucked up part i did .

the day of the game arrived . it went pretty good . we were at a tie and this bitch. the girl who's boy cheated on her pushed me on the ground . i wasn't having that so i grabbed her leg and she fell down as well.

but I guess she didn't like that . because she started hitting me. and i didn't hit back because you know , manners . but i did block her hits . so she didn't realy hurt me .

but the she pulled my hair . and that was when I was done with her . you know what i said ? "

naomi looked at her chat , a lot of people were guessing . but none right

"no chat . i said - i liked it when your boyfriend james pulled it better - and we'll then she was left in shock .

better yet , everyone was in shock . even the coaches, the audience. everyone went silent and then i got up and left. the game had ended "