19.0

a week has gone bye of the girls being a couple and their closest friends and family knowing that . and not leaking anything.

it has been harder acting on the internet as just friends but the girls found it funny trolling their fans and trying not to go as far as that they actually would figure out the girls were a couple .

it was a friday and today naomi had made plans for filming a video  . with  her , rae ,janet , lucas, beatrice , leslie, edison  , peter & OTV members.

they would be filming for OTV , it was a game of white elephant but all the gifts had to be the color green and starting from 500 dollars.

naomi already had her gift , a 800 dollar gift card to Starbucks and a starbucks cup as well .

she had no idea what her best friends or her girlfriend bought . keeping the game interesting.

they needed to be at otv house at 10am, the girl and her best friends were driving to raes house to pick up her roomies.

when they got there , naomi have rae a kiss and hugged rest of the girls . they loaded the gifts and drive to the house .

while filming the video , naomi and rae were super touchy. more than just friends would be . so anyone who will see the video will know that there's something going on between the girls .

but right after filming the group decided to just hang out and then the couple could be themselves. because all of the people there knew about them. and everyone was so happy for them. especially their closest best friends.

seeing it unfold from the start , it was super reliving finding out they are in fact together .

"lets go play a game of uno " naomi said to rae

at the moment there were couple of things going on , and one thing was playing uno.

the girls went there and joined the group of 3 other people playing the game .

that's how the girls spent their day. and at 3 pm everyone started leaving , so did the naomis group.

they dropped off rae and her roomies , after that naomi drove home with her best friends .

but before she could get out of her car , her boss texted her. she was needed at her work. so the girls quickly changed into her work clothes and drove away .

after work , back home .

it was already 8pm when the girl got back home . and it didn't help that she had planned a stream today . but after changing into a pair of comfortable clothes she decided to stream anyway.

she started the stream without a pre-stream.  waiting for people to join , and when they started spamming in the chat , she speaked

"hii chat , can you hear me? is it working ? . . . it is ? perfect. 

so chat , here's the thing . i had planned that i would stream earlier but i got called for work so I didn't have time.

and i literally got home 15 minutes ago so this stream is as early as i could get it . "

she read through her chat and everyone was super accepting.

"i think we could play geoguesser and just hang out for like two hours  , what ya think of that huh? "

her chat was all for it

"yesss let's go "

naomi opened up the game and started with just guessing some countries on her own.