5.0

naomi reacted to the videos her chat sent her . there were couple of ones who she regretted opening but most of them were just funny videos .

in one and a half hour of watching to the videos she broke out laughing one hour in. rest if the thirty minutes she just watched some more videos .

"it's no 9:30pm and i haven't eaten anything from 9am. also it smells really nice . i think lucas is cooking something . let me call him "

naomi called her best friend on face time,

"what are you making ? i want food "

"just some pasta with the sauce your mom teached me. "

"hell yeah , can you please put some on a plate and ce give it to me? please?"

naomi pulled out the puppy eyes ,

"oh fuck off na "

luca ended the call and naomi smiled,

"perfect he will do that . so that's good. because i am starving . chat i will be eating on stream. so if you don't like that you are more than welcome to leave and join in like thirty minutes "

naomi smiled to her chat .

"i have something planned after dinner hihi" she looked at chat , " and it involves the roomies " 

her chat got super excited and guessed some things but most of them were incorrect . there were like 2 or 3 right guesses.

then her room door opened and luca came in with the plate of food .

he gave it to her and rolled his eyes

"thank u my dear " she smiled

"im gonna eat and then we do the thing right ?" he asked

"yes , yes tell B as well."

"You know she won't do it " luca raised an eyebrow

"but chat wants both of you here so she must come " naomi smiled and luca noded.

she looked over at her chat ,

"yes Beatrice doesn't really do the thing we're gonna do . she can do it but it's not her favourite thing to do "

she looked at her food ,

"food , all i need in life. " naomi smiled .

the girl ate and just chatted with her chat. she was done eating and all of a sudden her chat started saying *valkyraid* and she got up in viewers by like couple  hundred people .

"guys , guys stop trolling . " naomi was looking at her chat " and didn't rea end stream when we ended among us ?"

but her chat was still spamming *valkyraid*

so it's real. oh god thank you rea so much . you didn't have to do that. welcome raiders. welcome new people. I'm naomi the one annoying girl that played among us

with your favourites people haha. anyway . you can subscribe of u would like. I'm actually going to do something with my roomies at any moment . so stick around

and again thank you rea ! " naomi smiled to her chat . and right then lucas walked in with beatrice .

"hello chat , we see each other again " says luca and sits down in naomis other gaming chair .

"hi people . i am not singing or playing the guitar with them but i will be for pure ur wishes "

"beatrice " said naomi with shaking her head " i didn't tell them what we were doing , but yeah chat we will be singing with luca . and beatrice is here cause