13.0

it was a sunny ass day in la, naomi was just on a walk and on the phone with rae. when all of sudden she had the urge to say.

"i want to hang out w you "

"yeah me as well we should meet up sometime "

"yea we always talk about it, but we never plan it. how today sounds ? "

"wait your for real ? "

"yes"

"your not joking ?"

"nop"

"today sounds wonderful"

"hell yeah , I'm back home from the walk. send me ur address and tell the girls I'll be there today .

also I'll take a shower and get ready . do i bring beatrice and lucas to? "

"for sure "

"rightt i can't wait , cya "

"bye bye "

naomi was smiling so much when she walked in her house. her best friends saw her

"what's the smiling all about ?"  asked lucas intergued

"probobly rae said sum " - beatrice said while filling up her water bottle

"get ready guys were going to raes house " yelled naomi as she was walking up to her room.

lucas and beatrice looked at each other and smiled , they both knew that naomi was crushing on rae big time and this means a lot to her .

naomi took a shower, and got ready (photo). when she got downstairs her best friends were ready.

"letss goo" - naomi

they got in her car and naomi pulled raes address on her gpa.

all the way there beatrice and lucas couldn't stop teasing naomi about rae.

but little did they know that all the time they were driving to them , raes best friends / roomies wouldn't stop teasing her. because all though she hadn't told them she likes her it was so obvious.

when naomi parked her car in rae driveway, she got super nervous. but didn't show it. but the again her best friends could read her so we'll that lucas said

"don't be nervous girl , u like her , she likes u , there is no problem "

"she doesn't like me doe. that's the thing " naomi added and opened the car door.

lucas just looked at beatrice and both of them rolled their eyes.

when they got to the front door , poki opened it.

"imaneee" - yelled beatrice and gave her a big hug

then naomi and lucas did the same .

"the girls are in the living room . but celine isn't home today. it's only me rae and Janet" - poki

she led them to the living room.

right as rae and naomi saw each other . they yelled each other's names and hugged falling down on the couch.

while rest of the group adored the two girls and said hi to each other.

after naomi was done hugging rae she said hi and gave a hug to Janet.

"so you finally made actual plans to hang out and not just talk about it "  - poki said

"yeah like an hour ago we were talking and she just went let's hang out  , today " - rae answered to poki