Chapter 20

I trailed behind the Molina's my hand on my stomach, they were singing Stand Tall up until we got to the front door.

"You and your Phantoms were unbelievable tonight." Ray told Julie happily.

"You know, I'd like to thank them for bringing back music into your life."

"I already did." Julie said looking at me.

"But I didn't thank you, papi." Julie said before hugging him.

"Hey, Julie, Lea can I talk to you two for a second?" Carlos asked us.

"Yeah. Yeah, um, just give us a minute." I told the smaller boy.

"OK, I'll wait up. Don't ghost me." He winked at me as my eyes widened.

"Just give us a minute." Julie said as I nodded.

"OK." Ray nodded as Julie kissed his cheek than we both headed to the studio.

Julie opened the two garage doors and we slowly made our way in.

"I..." Julie took a breath.

"I know we already said this but, uh... thank you, guys." Julie said.

"You're welcome." Reggie's voice said and Alex's groaned as I ran to the lights.

"Dude!" Luke snapped as I flipped the switch on.

"Why... why are you here?" Julie asked.

"We thought."

"No... no!" They got hit with another jolt.

I ran to Reggie's side and kneeled on the floor and put his head in my lap, tears were running down my cheeks.

"We thought you crossed over." Julie said.

"Why didn't you cross over?" I cried, brushing hair away from his face.

"I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Alex said trying to get up.

"Point Caleb." Reggie said but couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

"We wanted you two to think that we crossed over, so we pretended to. We just... had nowhere else to go." Luke said looking at me.

"We thought you'd go straight to bed." I glared at him through my tears.

"I sleep in here."

"Yeah, well, I knew they were gonna come out here, but nobody ever listens to me." Alex said before they all got hit with jolts again.

"You have to save yourselves right now. Go join Caleb's club. Please." Julie said.

"Please just go. Go! Poof out! Do something! Please. Do it for us." I sobbed  out.

"Please." Julie said.

"We're not going back there." Reggie said as he cupped my cheek.

I leaned into closing my eyes.

Luke went over to Julie as she looked up at him, teary eyed.

"No music is worth making, Julie, if we're not making it with you... no regrets."

Alex came over to as I wrapped an arm around him, pulling the two boys close.

"I love you guys." I heard Julie sob.

I looked up to see Julie hugging Luke, who was glowing.

"Jules." I said as she looked at Luke.

"How can I feel you?" She asked.

"I-I don't know. But I feel stronger." Luke said.

"Reggie, Alex." Julie said holding out her hand.

I helped the two boys up, helping them to Julie and Luke.

We all went into a hug before pulling away slightly to see the 3 of them glowed.

"I don't feel as weak anymore. Not that, you know, I was ever that weak." Alex said as I laughed shaking my head.

They than gasped as the stamps on their wrists floated up in the air before disappearing.

"What do you think that means?" Julie asked.

"I think the band's back." Luke said smiling.

"You guys think we could try that hug thing one more time?" Alex asked as we all laughed.

"Definitely." I said as we went back into the hug.

"Hugs are good." Alex said.

"I like this." Reggie commented smiling at me.

"Me too." Julie agreed.

"We played the Orpheum!" We all laughed as we jumped around still hugging each other.

"Yeah, we did." Alex said.

We all pulled away and before I knew it, Reggie picked me up twirling me around.

"I'm so happy that you get to stay." I whispered as he placed me back on the floor.

"Me too." He smiled brushing hair away from my eyes.

I turned my head to look at Luke, to see he was looking at me.

I let out a huge smile going to hug my twin brother.

"I scared the hell out of Bobby." I said.

"You didn't!" Luke pulled away to look at me.

"I did! The look on his face was priceless, especially when he saw my belly." I said as Julie came over.

"Are you coming in with me to talk to Carlos."

"No... I'm going to stay here. You can deal with him way better than I can and besides you Molina's need to spend time together." I said as she smiled.

"OK. Goodnight guys." Julie waved before heading out of the studio.

"So what do you boys wanna.." I stopped as I felt a kick to my abdomen.

"Lea? you okay?!" Luke asked as Reggie and Alex came over.

"Babe? what's..."

"One of them kicked."

"They kicked? They kicked?" I giggled at Reggie's reaction before taking his hand.

I placed his hand on where I felt the kick and as soon as I did there was yet another kick.

Reggie's eyes widened as tears came to his eyes.

"Holy Monopoly!" He gasped.

He then went down on his knees, pressing his head on my stomach as another kick was set to my stomach.

"This ones going to be a soccer player, I can feel it!" He said happily.

"Get off the floor, Reginald." I chuckled.

He stood up and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's change then we can watch The Neverending Story." I said.

"Sounds good to me." Alex said as I chuckled before heading to the bathroom.

this was terrible wasn't it? it's ok, I know it is