Chapter 1

LOS ANGELES

2020

After we died, we were trapped in a black room, Reggie wouldn't let go of my hand and I didn't blame him.

But we've only been here 24 minutes.

Luke was pacing.

And Alex had his head in his hands, crying.

But then there was a sound, which sounded of Now or Never.

"Is that..." before I could even finish my sentence the floor broke under us.

It was like we were falling for hours but it was only a minute, and before we knew it, we hit the floor hard, well the boys did but I landed on a chair.

My head whipped around the room until my eyes landed on a girl.

"How'd we get back here?"

The girl started to scream so then the boys started to scream, I looked between the 4 of them before rolling my eyes.

The girl then ran out as the boys stopped yelling.

"Thank God. My ears."

I walked around the garage going into the new bathroom.

My stomach was turning as I wanted to throw up, but nothing came out.

"Are you still here whatever you are?"

I went and popped my head out of the  bathroom to see the girl.

"I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

"Well, we're all a little crazy." Luke said as she turned screaming.

"Oh my God! Please stop screaming!" Alex said.

"Then stop scaring her." I rolled my eyes as I made my way over to them.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" I backed into Reggie's chest.

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my..." Luke stepped over to her as she held out her cross.

"The grand piano is new, and... and... and..." He moved across the piano before hopping off and seeing his couch.

"My couch!" He giggled falling on it.

"This is definitely not my six-string." He quickly stood up.