Chapter 29

Kartik was just about to kiss when Naira turns her face sideways. Kartik holds her chin and makes her face him. Naira just shuts her eyes nervously ready to feel the moment she had waited for. Her first ever kiss!
Without wasting a moment, Kartik smashes her lips over hers. Just  2 mins later, Naira pulls back.
Kartik gives her 'Did I do something wrong?' look.

N *hesitantly* : Hum parking me he, koi dekh lega.

Kartik rolls his eyes & immediately picks up a confused Naira in his arms and takes her towards the lift. In the lift, both stood side by side awkwardly just waiting for the lift to open on her floor. Naira shabbily opens the door & they enter her apartment. As soon as the door opens, Kartik pins Naira to the wall, drops his jacket on the floor, pushes the door close with his leg, comes closer and digs into her lips. This time it was a long intense one;  tongues playing with each other, sucking, bitting, chewing, tasting each other to their hearts content. Both had waited for god knows how long for this moment.
Their lips part, her lipstick stains on his lips but before she could clean he starts planting wet kisses on her neck & collarbone. Naira wriggles just enjoying the moment. In the heat of the moment, Kartik slides the strands of her dress down her shoulder and starts kissing the shoulder. Naira in anticipation of his next move lighly pushes him on the chest with both her hands & stammers: Kkartik!
She looks straight into his eyes, Kartik comes back to reality.  He immediately picks up his jacket, unlocks the door and leaves without uttering a single word. He leaves out of embarrassment but reaches the parking with a wide grin.
Whereas Naira was on cloud nine, she starts dancing with a pillow to her imaginary tune. She hugs the pillow tightly and smiles like there is no tomorrow.
Kartik, on the other hand reaches his bike.

K *to his bike*: Chal dhanno!

It was still raining but he anyways wears his helmet and starts riding in the rains.
Flashback of the whole scene comes back to his mind and a wide 32 teethed smile appears on his face.

He thinks to himself: Finally Kartik! 3 mahine baad!

He blushes but then remembers how he just got lost in the moment.

He says to himself: Ho kya gaya tha tujhe Kartik?
He defends himself: Ab vo moment hi kuch aisa tha me kya karu, nai hua control mujhse, par kuch hua toh nai na!

His lips again turn into a wide curve while he continues riding his bike and reaches his place.

It was 15 mins past 2 in the morning & both have changed and are on the bed.
Nothing seems to work to get them sleep, the magical moment keeps playing on rewind in their minds.

He picks up his phone & messages her: Goodnight
She blushes at the notification & types: 'Goodnight 😘😘' but then erases the 2 emojis. She again types the emojis and then again erases them.
She in confusion just presses send.
His phone beeps with her 'Goodnight'
He replies with '😘😘'
She just blushes and keeps staring at her phone as if he was going to jump out of the phone & place kisses on her. Both kiss each others photos on their phone and doze off.

Next day

It was a Sunday and they had planned a brunch with couple of their friends. Both reach the predecided place seperately.
Once they reach, everyone greets but they give an awkward smile to each other. Throughout, no eye contacts just stolen glances. That's just how first kisses are- Sudden & awkward but a special memory to cherish forever!

A week passes. It was sunday again & both decided to hang at his place. Suddenly, in the afternoon, it starts raining! Again!
Kartik was too busy on the laptop to notice it but Naira immediately looks out of the window & utters: Kartik it's raining!
Both look at each other, smile and then blush.

N: Tum uss din bhaag kyu gaye the.

Kartik is embarrassed and ruffles is hair.

Naira laughs at his cuteness. She jokingly says:  Waise kaafi slow ho tum, ek kiss karne me 3 mahine laga diye!

Kartik looks at her in amazement.

K *naughtily*: Acha me slow hu, abhi dikhata hu!

Kartik puts his laptop aside and jumps on Naira on the sofa. He nails her down to the sofa, locks her hands and hovers over her while gazing at her lips.

K: Last time toh me bhaag gaya tha, ab iss baar tum bach ke dikhao!

She smiles, looks into his eyes and then softly blinks. Within seconds he smacks his lips on hers. This time completely claiming their rights on each other, no nervousness & no inhibitions just full of passion and quenching desires.
The temperature in the room started to rise. Kartik din't leave her for a good 10-12 minutes. He felt Naira struggling, so they parted their lips, both panting heavily soon after. Both straighten & sit on the sofa facing each other.

K: So Miss Naira? Ab bolo?
N *blushes & lowers her glance*: Kya?
K: Kuch nai! Mujhe mera jawab mil gaya!
K *teasingly*: Waise uss din lagg nai raha tha tumhari pehli kiss thi! Practice kari thi tumne?

Naira punches Kartik & they both shyingly smile.
Naira snuggles in his arms & he kisses her forehead.

2 lips met unleashing the magic of their magical love. In this, Baarish had a special role to play!

* Flashback ends*