episode 58

Recap.
Preeta is drunk state and karan don't know about this. Preeran's romance in kitchen.

Continue.

Preeta looked at dishes.

Preeta: are Wah karan Yeh to sare mere fev hai. Pasta Aur sabse fev cheesecake. Tumhe Yeh sab bhi banana aata hai.

Karan: Ha Yeh lo Yeh cake Kha ke batao keisa hai.

Preeta take a bite and moan

Preeta: muuaaaah karan Bahot yummy hai. 😋

Karan: Yeh Aur bhi yummy hota agar isme Aur cream hoti to par kissi ne Apne romance ke liye cream use karli to mujhe jitni bachhi thi usise hi kam chalana pada. Saying this karan smirk.
Preeta shy but not showing him.

Preeta: to hum yaha khane Nh aaye hai honeymoon pe aaye hai.

Karan shock he never see preeta's this bold side but then he jerk his thoughts and both eat silently.

Karan: aah.. Preeta shall we dance.

Preeta: sure! but no music?

Karan: don't worry babydoll jaha pe karan luthra ho waha pe no worries. Karan get up and play music and come towards preeta and forward his hand. Preeta give her hand to him karan take her for dance.

Saso ko Saso main dhal ne do Zara bahon ko baho main pighal ne do Zara lamho ki gujarish hai yeh pass aajayeeee... Hummm..  Humtum... Hummm... Humtummm..

After lil dance karan sit on chair and preeta sit on his lap.

Karan: Khana to ho gaya Aur dance bhi ab Bari hai dessert ki.

Preeta take cake and was about to feed him but he stop her.

Preeta: Kya hua Tumhe to dessert khana Tha na lo Khao..

Karan nods no.
Karan: mene yeh dessert ki Baat Nh ki thi.

Preeta: to?

Karan: me Apne personal dessert ki Baat kar raha hu. Preeta confusedly looked at him. Karan come closer to her ear and whisper. Me Apne personal dessert matlab tumhari Baat kar raha hu, I want to eat you. listening this preeta got red (fully shy).
To Kya kehti Ho babydoll chale room me ya fir me yahi pe suru Ho jau. Preeta nods no shyly.

Preeta: Yeh lo cake Khao.

Karan: mene kaha na mujhe mera hi dessert khana hai

Preeta: pehle Yeh Khao iske Baad tumhe Tumhara wala dessert Mil jayega.

Karan: pakka! preeta nods. Ok
Karan open his mouth
And preeta was going to feed him but she apply cake cream on his nose and run from there.
Karan open his eyes in shock and run behind her.

Karan: Mrs. Luthra Bahot naughty Ho gai Ho aap Abhi batata hu tumhe ruko. Karan chase her

Mature content

Karan finally catch her with hug.

Karan: Mrs luthra mene kaha Tha na mujhe mera dessert chahiye ab me Aur Intezar Nh kar sakta mujhe Abhi yahi issi waqt chahiye. Preeta was about to say but karan kiss her on lips first she shock for suddenly his action but later respond. Both passionately kiss each other karan sit on sofa with preeta they not break kiss karan lay her on sofa and come down to her jawline to her neck he bit her there and his one hand go down toward her womanhood but his surprise she not wear her pantie he looked her she open her eyes and looked at him

Karan with love: preeta!!!

Preeta with love and lust: karan!!!
Both looked at each other eyes

Preeta: go get your dessert.
Karan smile on her respond and kiss her on lips and his two fingers go in her womanhood. Preeta moan louder in his mouth karan speed up his speed in fingering her after few min she cum on his fingers karan stop kissing her and take out his fingers and lick them preeta take some breath and looked him and within minute karan go down with his head and lick her suck her vagina eat her slowly taking his time that time preeta's breath stop for few sec karan squeeze her breast.

Karan: breath preeta breath.. Saying this he again go down and lick her eat her out preeta is moaned mess now after sometime karan stop.
Preeta breath very fast. Karan lick his lips and caress her hair and cheek.

Karan: relax babydoll Ho gaya take long breath.
Preeta do what karan told. Karan get up and take her in his arms.

Karan: sone chale. Preeta shy and hide herself in his neck karan chuckle seeing her and go towards bedroom.

Both come in side karan was to lay her on bed but stop.

Karan: are Ye bed...

Preeta: wo kuch samay pehle me so rahi thi na to bigad gaya. Koi Nh me thik kar deti hu Tum mujhe niche utar do.

Karan: Aa-n-ha Tum ek kam Karo tum yaha pe ruko me kar deta hu preeta nods karan go and do his work ( bed thik karna is his work😅😂)
Preeta walk towards window and think something.

Thank you guys for 35 vote for last episode and now you can read this ep. 😂

Thx to wattpad books which I read for like this mature scenes😅😀

Precap:
Continue...

Preeta: karan Kya jo me mangungi wo Tum mujhe doge.

Karan: of course babydoll Bolo Kya chahiye Tume.

Preeta: ..........

Karan: Kya Tum sure Ho yahi tumhe chahiye?  Preeta nods with lil teary eyes.

Preeta: plzzzz!