episode 20

Recap

Karan preeta without their knowledge miss each other and imagine each other.

Continue.

Preeta get her clothes and go in washroom at washroom's door karan give her towel. Preeta take towel saying thaks and move in washroom but stop and turn to look who give her towel and she found nowhere.
Then she go in washroom thought about it.

After freshen up she come out of washroom and get ready..
Preeta's suit's chain not getting up she try many time but fail in it. Someone's hand come and pull up her suit's chain. She see throw by mirror and it's one n only tkl.she lost in him he slides her hair one side and try to kiss her neck but she scream  and push him and look at him but she find there Shalu maa.

Sm: Kya hua preeta tune mujhe yeise kyu dhakka Mara...

Preeta: wo maa aap hai....

Sm: Ha beta kyu Kya hua me to bas Teri help kar rahi thi chain lagane me.

Preeta: maa wo mene Aapko dekha Nh muje laga ke.. Wo.. Wo mujhe laga ke koi Aur hai...

Sm: kon hoga beta ghar me to sirf hum sab hai.

Preeta: wo maa muje laga ke shayd chor.. Vagera hoga wo sab chodiye muje bataiye ke khane me Kya Kya banaya hai. Chaliye jaldi muje Bahot bhuk lagi hai. Aur khane ki khushbhu to yaha tak aa rahi hai maa.. Chaliye jaldi plz. And preeta go out of her room and Shalu follow her confusedly.

Other side luthra house.

Karan get ready and come to downstairs and see nobody in hall then his eyes go here and there and he see a girl in white dress she arranged some flowers in vase karan confusedly come near her and see her face.

Karan: babydoll!!
Preeta turn and go other side karan follow her(background music shining in the settin'sun like a pearl)

Shining in the settin'sun like a pearl upon the Ocean Come and feel me O feel me"2"

Preeta's dupata come on karan's face
Karan close his eyes

Thinking "bout the love we makin"
And a life we sharing
Come and feel me
O feel me.

Preeta come to dining table and sit to breakfast beside her karan also sit preeta looking him in shock. Karan serve her plate and feed her she looked him loving and eat

Hua Jo Tu bhi mera mera .
Tera Jo ekrar hua!

preeta go to another table and arrange the things karan come towards her and turn her toward him

Hua Jo Tu bhi mera mera .
Tera Jo ekrar hua!

Shalu maa come towards preeta and shook her

Sm: preeta Kya hua Tujhe kaha khoi hui ho Preeta nods no and go to her room are bina khate chali gai isse to bhuk lagi thi na..

To kyu na me bhi kehdu kehdu.
Hua mujhe bhi pyar hua!

Both eyeslock. Preeta's hair come on her face(lat kehte hai use)  karan take that lay behind her ear

Preeta shy and looked down karan caress her face..

Tera hone laga hu
jab se Mila hu.

Karan go more close to her.
Preeta nervouslay looked him. And close the eyes karan learn to kiss her but she sightly push him and run.. Karan chase her.
( background music Chal raha hai ha guys.)

Preeta come to her room karan pull her in room. Karan go more close to her she see this and fearly close her eyes karan about to kiss her lip but he kiss her forehead.

Karan chase preeta. Preeta throw pillow on him he catch pillow and throw on her between this catch game of pillow. Pillow get rip and fur in side of pillow is blowing and spred all over  in hall karan catch preeta and doing dance with her. All family members look at him confusedly sameer shook him and karan smile realise that was his imagination rub his hair and go to the room.

Karan enter his room there also he see preeta in Saree he mesmerised by seeing her he come towards her and back hug her she put her hand on his and turn and kiss his chick karan shock and then smirk and kiss her on her lips.

Preeta get nervous but karan kiss her on forehead and hug her she open her eyes and feel his embraced and tightly hug him.. Chalo gana Khatam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
Aur yeh wala part bhi khatam

Precap

Karan come to Pune for preeta
Preeta kiss karan without knowledge he is real..